Al Pollock is fired, now wants to be Sheriff. A trend at BSO! - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I prefer to deal with Al's favoritism over FLPDs incompetence and inexperience any day.
    Not me. That’s the problem we dont need a another prejudice has been. Sorry to say it but Al likes to make this place very DARK. I like him but he is not what we need.

Unregistered
    Not me. That’s the problem we dont need a another prejudice has been. Sorry to say it but Al likes to make this place very DARK. I like him but he is not what we need.
    Never said he is what we need. Stated prefer him to the incompetent clowns we have now.

Unregistered
    Never said he is what we need. Stated prefer him to the incompetent clowns we have now.
    I sure hope he bringing chocolate thunder wit him. He hot

Unregistered

It's the body count, stupid.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2918797]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredfiredon View Post
    Well, we have another former employee, who after elevated to a position that he was ill equipped to handle, now wants to be sheriff. After Sheriff Israel anticipating that Al Pollock would utilize his institutional knowledge for the benefit of the agency, completely took advantage of his authority and proved to be utterly incompetent. Now Sgt Pollock wants be Sheriff. I guess that follows a trend here at the sheriff’s Office. From Jimmy Fondo, Jimmy Chin, Ron Cacciatore, Al Lamberti wanting back in, Willie Jones, and now Al Pollock. All believe they have what it takes to be sheriff. Here’s the kicker, they all failed at what they did when they worked here, so what makes them think they would be successful as sheriff. Let me answer that for you. They don’t care about success, they just care about power, prestige, women, money, and in Al Pollock’s case it’s all about women.

In the end, who has the background, fortitude and courage to run against a sheriff who breezed through the primary and won the general election with close to 73% of the vote. Sheriff Israel will have again, over a million dollars and hundreds of volunteers down the stretch. But most of all, a record of real success!!! Good luck to Al Pollock and all the names mentioned above, because I’m sure they will put their dreams in Pollock’s hands. Jordan Burroughs, from New Jersey, won an Olympic Gold medal in 2012, as won of the most prolific wrestlers in the world. He was asked, “why don’t you fight in the UFC”, his response was, I don’t like getting punched in the face. Al, running for sheriff is not like taking girls on helicopter ride, it’s about getting punched in the face. GOOD LUCK!!![ ANOTHER FALSE NARRATIVE AND MISMANAGEMENT ERROR
    17 innocent people slaughtered because of "Politics". Take that "Million dollars" political slush fund give it to the families that lost loved ones, all you need are your ""Hundreds of volunteers" to get you to the finish line. A leader you are not.

Unregistered

When the Dust Settles

In retrospect Al Pollock stuck by Scott when perhaps the writing on the wall was clear. Scott Isreal was in this for the money and glamour, a sheriff that never really shows up for work and picks friends, chronies and political paybacks in exchange for favor.
    If you think the voters of Broward County will support his incompetence and lack of responsibility you're in the woods.
    Jane Jordan resigned in shame, Scot Peterson outted in shame, a horrible active shooter policy and the Grand Finale will be the Roger Stone connection... So let's pop the popcorn and watch this movie...
    Pollock has my vote...

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2918797]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredfiredon View Post
    Well, we have another former employee, who after elevated to a position that he was ill equipped to handle, now wants to be sheriff. After Sheriff Israel anticipating that Al Pollock would utilize his institutional knowledge for the benefit of the agency, completely took advantage of his authority and proved to be utterly incompetent. Now Sgt Pollock wants be Sheriff. I guess that follows a trend here at the sheriff’s Office. From Jimmy Fondo, Jimmy Chin, Ron Cacciatore, Al Lamberti wanting back in, Willie Jones, and now Al Pollock. All believe they have what it takes to be sheriff. Here’s the kicker, they all failed at what they did when they worked here, so what makes them think they would be successful as sheriff. Let me answer that for you. They don’t care about success, they just care about power, prestige, women, money, and in Al Pollock’s case it’s all about women.

In the end, who has the background, fortitude and courage to run against a sheriff who breezed through the primary and won the general election with close to 73% of the vote. Sheriff Israel will have again, over a million dollars and hundreds of volunteers down the stretch. But most of all, a record of real success!!! Good luck to Al Pollock and all the names mentioned above, because I’m sure they will put their dreams in Pollock’s hands. Jordan Burroughs, from New Jersey, won an Olympic Gold medal in 2012, as won of the most prolific wrestlers in the world. He was asked, “why don’t you fight in the UFC”, his response was, I don’t like getting punched in the face. Al, running for sheriff is not like taking girls on helicopter ride, it’s about getting punched in the face. GOOD LUCK!!![ ANOTHER FALSE NARRATIVE AND MISMANAGEMENT ERROR
    The post above was written last July, but the writer gave himself away. One thing that narcissists do consistently is compare themselves to others with high achievements; and they do this with a specific referenced example. The reference to Burroughs tells you exactly who wrote that post. Sorry dopenuts, you're not, Gandhi, either Roosevelt, MLK, and no... you're not Burrough's either. You're just a guy without a soul; nothing less and nothing more.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112