Next Sgt - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Sgt

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dang u must have a crush on him since u watching him eat lunch with his wife and stuff. He’s the most honest cop at Bartow I know. U just jealous of him.
    You have to be the one with the crush look how your defending your baby lol your jumping to his defense like Batman when he jumped out that window to save Rachael 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂💀

Unregistered
    How would you know are you zorn no so stfu
    I will always defend an honest person, so you shut the F$&@ up. Why don’t you all worry about the ones that are screwing around at your agency.

Unregistered
    Screwing around will get ya promoted, right J. March??

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3087453]Screwing around will get ya promoted, right J. March??[/QUOTE

I think In the future after a little more experience March will make a great supervisor he’s just a little to ****y rn but truss the process

Unregistered
    I will always defend an honest person, so you shut the F$&@ up. Why don’t you all worry about the ones that are screwing around at your agency.
    Sounds like someone’s a little angry

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone’s a little angry
    It don’t think their angry, I believe they were just replying to your comment. I think people are just tired of dumb people making up stuff to put on here just to get a negative response from people. That just proves you have no life and or just jealous of that person your talking about. It should be required on here to put at least your first name on here so that said person will know who you are. We all know at the agency that there’s nothing but keyboard Rambos on here who talk crap about people just to start crap, but I think it’s immature to make up stuff about persons cheating on their wives which could cause problems with their home life.

But we all know your not going to put your name on here because your a coward and scared that person might confront you.

Have a great day

Unregistered
    Screwing around will get ya promoted, right J. March??
    Lol so true, perfect example is BD, and CS

Unregistered
    It don’t think their angry, I believe they were just replying to your comment. I think people are just tired of dumb people making up stuff to put on here just to get a negative response from people. That just proves you have no life and or just jealous of that person your talking about. It should be required on here to put at least your first name on here so that said person will know who you are. We all know at the agency that there’s nothing but keyboard Rambos on here who talk crap about people just to start crap, but I think it’s immature to make up stuff about persons cheating on their wives which could cause problems with their home life.

But we all know your not going to put your name on here because your a coward and scared that person might confront you.

Have a great day
    Lol didn’t see you put your name so clearly your referring to yourself

Unregistered
    Lol so true, perfect example is BD, and CS
    Why bring up cs if he clearly doesn’t work for the pd anymore yeah he might have screwed around a little but he always was a hard worker that’s something you clearly don’t know about

Unregistered
    JM will have to score higher on the test than CV and JZ which aint gonna happen.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast