Next Sgt - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Next Sgt

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Karma is a b**** isn't it Jordan March. It has you by the short hairs that's riding you like the little b**** that you are
    I shall assume JM didn't score well?

Unregistered
    Karma is a b**** isn't it Jordan March. It has you by the short hairs that's riding you like the little b**** that you are
    Well somebody isn’t a JM fan. I’m assuming he failed the test. Well I will say this, if Bartow promotes CV they will have another CS on there hands. CV won’t be proactive like CS but his pants will be down all the time while on duty.

Unregistered
    Yeah, at least you know where you could find JM. Bent over a dispatcher in the drive thru.... CV is a solid choice. JM not passing the test is what we call a near miss...

Unregistered
    Yeah, at least you know where you could find JM. Bent over a dispatcher in the drive thru.... CV is a solid choice. JM not passing the test is what we call a near miss...
    “Solid choice” your no where near a solid choice my friend. I wouldn’t trust you to protect the donuts in the roll call room. I would be scared you would try to molest them.

Unregistered
    “Solid choice” your no where near a solid choice my friend. I wouldn’t trust you to protect the donuts in the roll call room. I would be scared you would try to molest them.
    I think whoever this is sounds like they were molested when they were a child and has failed to have the ability to even face a girl, inside and outside of of a bedroom. Your poor little donut

Unregistered
    I think whoever this is sounds like they were molested when they were a child and has failed to have the ability to even face a girl, inside and outside of of a bedroom. Your poor little donut
    You should probably reframe from committing on here CV. You make it to obvious it’s you.

Unregistered
    Sgt. Zorn, Lolololol

Unregistered
    Did Zorn get promoted?

Unregistered
    Did Zorn get promoted?
    Yes he’s being promoted next week. And congrats to him, it’s well deserved to a great officer.

Unregistered
    Zorn was a better choice then, Mr. Weirdo, Mr. Immature, and Mr. Lazy.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast