+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
 

Thread: Next Sgt

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Next Sgt

    So who is gonna be the next Sgt? Tag? Zorn? Bilbrey? Gonzalez?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Lol, Tag yeah right what a joke

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol, Tag yeah right what a joke
    Oh Tag will get it because he's the DC boy

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh Tag will get it because he's the DC boy
    I agree he does nothing all day and *****es when patrol is running calls and he has to help. Hell, all he does all week is work on his degree and move the speed trailer once or twice. Don't see how he can be a supervisor.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You guys should leave tag alone we could dissect everyone's careers

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys should leave tag alone we could dissect everyone's careers
    Dissect away, please show me one officer at this agency that is paid to come in and do nothing all day other than finish his degree. And on top of it, he brags about doing nothing all day. So again dissect away

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Which officer do you want to start with? When it comes to lazy none of the three are workaholic. We could even talk about why some couldn't get hired with other agencies. Or we could talk about the detective that started this thread. You know the one that solves a case and it on the news. Since the detectives haven't solved a case in 15 years.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which officer do you want to start with? When it comes to lazy none of the three are workaholic. We could even talk about why some couldn't get hired with other agencies. Or we could talk about the detective that started this thread. You know the one that solves a case and it on the news. Since the detectives haven't solved a case in 15 years.
    I see four names posted so you might want to learn how to count before posting on here.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    My vote

    Bilbrey! Without a doubt. Look at the names; it’s a no brainer.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You must be as much of an idiot as Billbrey!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •