Next Sgt

Thread: Next Sgt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Next Sgt

So who is gonna be the next Sgt? Tag? Zorn? Bilbrey? Gonzalez?

Unregistered
    Lol, Tag yeah right what a joke

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol, Tag yeah right what a joke
    Oh Tag will get it because he's the DC boy

Unregistered
    I agree he does nothing all day and *****es when patrol is running calls and he has to help. Hell, all he does all week is work on his degree and move the speed trailer once or twice. Don't see how he can be a supervisor.

Unregistered
    You guys should leave tag alone we could dissect everyone's careers

Unregistered
    You guys should leave tag alone we could dissect everyone's careers
    Dissect away, please show me one officer at this agency that is paid to come in and do nothing all day other than finish his degree. And on top of it, he brags about doing nothing all day. So again dissect away

Unregistered
    I'll give you a hint as toe why tag got the Sgt. Position, he followed me home and snitched on me because I took my patrol car home a few times. Watch your self and watch over the new people they hire so they don't end up on the chopping block.

Also, getting terminated without the chance of resigning for taking a car home is kind of petty.

Unregistered
    Go away. You were told not to take the car home. You did it regardless. You’ve been fired from every job you’ve ever had. Accept responsibility for your actions. This has nothing to do with you or your situation that YOU created. You’re irrelevant to anything that’s happened.

Unregistered
    I'll give you a hint as toe why tag got the Sgt. Position, he followed me home and snitched on me because I took my patrol car home a few times. Watch your self and watch over the new people they hire so they don't end up on the chopping block.

Also, getting terminated without the chance of resigning for taking a car home is kind of petty.
    Tag is a snitch, watch your back with him.

Unregistered
    I am still in disbelief they promoted Tag. He is and was the most lazy incompetant officer ever. He dodged and milked calls his entire career and has to ask everyone around what and how to do something. Since being a Sgt one squad member left cause she coudlnt take it and the others are all trying to leave. Way to go Joe and Bryan good choice.