Next Sgt - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Sgt

Unregistered
    If you can't get hired anywhere else I will post a McDonald's application for you.

Unregistered
    I dont see pcso taking over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont see pcso taking over.
    I wish they would, more pay and more manpower.

Unregistered
    Is Chief Hall going to promote the laziest person at the police department to Sgt? I surely hope not!

Unregistered
    Is Chief Hall going to promote the laziest person at the police department to Sgt? I surely hope not!
    According to the Facebook debate, trish loves us.

Unregistered
    So how many people does the new CST Sgt supervise? Just curious....

Unregistered
    Oh Tag will get it because he's the DC boy
    I'll give you a hint as toe why tag got the Sgt. Position, he followed me home and snitched on me because I took my patrol car home a few times. Watch your self and watch over the new people they hire so they don't end up on the chopping block.

Also, getting terminated without the chance of resigning for taking a car home is kind of petty.

Unregistered
    Go away. You were told not to take the car home. You did it regardless. You’ve been fired from every job you’ve ever had. Accept responsibility for your actions. This has nothing to do with you or your situation that YOU created. You’re irrelevant to anything that’s happened.

Unregistered
    I'll give you a hint as toe why tag got the Sgt. Position, he followed me home and snitched on me because I took my patrol car home a few times. Watch your self and watch over the new people they hire so they don't end up on the chopping block.

Also, getting terminated without the chance of resigning for taking a car home is kind of petty.
    Tag is a snitch, watch your back with him.

Unregistered
    I am still in disbelief they promoted Tag. He is and was the most lazy incompetant officer ever. He dodged and milked calls his entire career and has to ask everyone around what and how to do something. Since being a Sgt one squad member left cause she coudlnt take it and the others are all trying to leave. Way to go Joe and Bryan good choice.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast