Next Sgt - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Sgt

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Officer March can put in.
    This place is shady!

Unregistered
    You expected different with Lyan running things....

Unregistered
    JM for Sergeant, the guy who is married but has his girlfriend meet him at work all the time. Sounds like another CS to me

Unregistered
    Why is that any of your business? His personal life has nothing to do with whether or not he’ll be a good sergeant. And I think he will be a good one, best one for the job. Maybe you should take a look in other places like the supervision or lack there of in your dispatch. Didn’t a trainee get fired for negligence and another pretty decent one (from what I heard) up and left thanks to the wonderful administrative capabilities of BD?? Not to mention not being able to keep track of your officers radio traffic it’s a miracle that place is still standing. Between your detectives crashing into citizens and you administration walking around with their asses for hats it’s only a matter of days before Grady and the boys in green come take over.

But on the bright side I see you guys are saving birdies and using your only good police officer as the publicity monkey.

You guys are such a joke.

Unregistered
    The only part of your post I agree with is that he will make a good sergeant.

As for the dispatcher that left, it worked for her and her family. Wasn’t anything against her or the department. What trainee was fired for negligence? And if you’re referring to the detective in the S4D yesterday, he was stopped for a traffic light and hit by juveniles with a learners permit. Not sure how you’re finding fault there. You might want to check your source. Seems to be rather inaccurate.

You sound like the bitter retired sergeant. Go and enjoy your retirement. Live your life and don’t worry about the department. We’re actually doing quite well without you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only part of your post I agree with is that he will make a good sergeant.

As for the dispatcher that left, it worked for her and her family. Wasn’t anything against her or the department. What trainee was fired for negligence? And if you’re referring to the detective in the S4D yesterday, he was stopped for a traffic light and hit by juveniles with a learners permit. Not sure how you’re finding fault there. You might want to check your source. Seems to be rather inaccurate.

You sound like the bitter retired sergeant. Go and enjoy your retirement. Live your life and don’t worry about the department. We’re actually doing quite well without you.
    Why would ES advocate for JM and say he’s the best officer you have? That makes no sense. You’re gonna have to find someone else to put that on. Besides, employees at BPD have been calling him asking for assistance and information they can’t figure out on their own (from what I hear from current employees) Not the other way around. It’s the current employees, and supervisors that keep dragging him into the pd’s business. So how well are you actually doing? It appears he is living his life and enjoying retirement and not worrying about the pd. He’s obviously doing better without you than you are without him.

As for JM, his personally life is no one’s business unless it gets brought to the pd. Then it’s a matter of integrity. If one is committing adultery while on duty, that’s grounds for judgement on his character. Not saying one can’t be a good cop and have a very “social” person life. Just saying one should probably save one’s fraternizing for one’s days off.

Unregistered
    You work for the citizens. It is a job like any other job. What you do in the uniform on duty is everyone's business. Who cares how great you are. If you chase skirts on duty you should be held accountable

Unregistered
    Who mentioned ES? He was a an excellent Sgt with a lot of knowledge that his coworkers respected. Not a surprise they stay in touch with him. Can’t say as much for at least one of the other recently retired sergeants.

Unregistered
    Is CV going to make above a 60 this time ha ha ha.

Unregistered
    Zorn is gonna ace the test!!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast