Steadman Stahl afraid to answer question passes the buck to Director - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh yes he did. I couldn’t tell whether it was a yellow stained jacket or light gold. Looks like it came off goodwill rack. But he expression when asked a question was undeniably frieght. He pass the buck to the director who was not expecting that from him. Neither one of them are public speakers.
    We are doomed. Totally doomed.

Unregistered
    Why wasn’t Steadman prepared when he went to the commission? This should have been second nature to him. He has been at the PBA for 20 years and should have been ready. I think it was staged to make it look like he tried. Like I said he clearly should have known the issue.

Unregistered
    Why wasn’t Steadman prepared when he went to the commission? This should have been second nature to him. He has been at the PBA for 20 years and should have been ready. I think it was staged to make it look like he tried. Like I said he clearly should have known the issue.
    For starters he doesn’t know how to read and write

Unregistered
    We warned you bunch of ignorant phucks. You voted for this ass clown, now you got him, now suck it up and get ready. There is currently 8 million in liquid funds backing the PBA, NOT TO MENTION IN STOCKS AND BONDS. Pay close attention, your new president and his new hire Shiver will soon begin diverting funds and they will milk the PBA, you and I, for every cent they can. Of course, in the long run they'll get caught, for Shiver I should say he'll get caught AGAIN, but it'll be too late. The money will be gone.

Don't cry now, suck it up. You wanted change, you got it.

Unregistered
    We warned you bunch of ignorant phucks. You voted for this ass clown, now you got him, now suck it up and get ready. There is currently 8 million in liquid funds backing the PBA, NOT TO MENTION IN STOCKS AND BONDS. Pay close attention, your new president and his new hire Shiver will soon begin diverting funds and they will milk the PBA, you and I, for every cent they can. Of course, in the long run they'll get caught, for Shiver I should say he'll get caught AGAIN, but it'll be too late. The money will be gone.

Don't cry now, suck it up. You wanted change, you got it.
    OK... now you can move on JOHN RIVERA like the membership voted for you to do. We know there is a lot to clean up and reconcile because of all the secrets deals and contracts only you and Blanca knew about. Spreading rumors and insulting the MEMBERS won’t deflect from finding all the unethical deals you did. The members are now involved and part of the organization. They won’t let the PBA become a ONE man show like it was with you!

Unregistered

This is the best line ever

He rolled over and played Stead.
    Well said! He’ll play Stead more and more as time goes on

Unregistered
    We will be fine we got mayor to veto IRP

Unregistered
    We will be fine we got mayor to veto IRP
    Read up on the story of the scorpion and the frog. If you don’t know it you will never understand. You go love that Mayor go ahead.

Unregistered
    This just another example of who we elect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12