PRR 4 Bettina Korte Sweede IA FILE,TIP CAME IN SHE FIRED 4 EXPOSEING CORRUPTION - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Sometimes you have to look in their personnel files. The complaints and IA get buried there after so many years. Also you can check to see if HR did an investigation too prior to the IA.

Unregistered

Porcupines

It was interesting to see that Nikki Wagner has sucked....er....worked her way to Sergeant. There used to be an inside joke about her that if she had as many ‘things’ sticking out of her as had been stuck in her she’d look like a porcupine. I could never get that image out of my mind and when I’d pass her in the hallways, etc. she’d suddenly morph into a creature that defied nature and I’d have to fight the giggle wanting to escape.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Somewhat accurate

Actually, the 'complaint' was the result of questions of Sgt. N.Wagner having "I.O.U.'s" for time off ... because she was gone often & her accrued time (which was posted in MCU on the wall, along with everyone elses' accrued time, etc) ... it was inconvenient at times, to be called out to work a case, when she was the 'on call' ... and unavailable ... the question was posed by Corporal Doherty and other supervisors, on more than one occasion asked how Nikki Wagner was off so much, without her accrued time depleting. I was working on a Saturday... IN PLAIN VIEW on Sgt Weslake's door was a falsified timesheet of Nikki's - approved by Sgt. Westlake.

I photo copied the timesheet & provided it to my Immediate Supervisor - Cpl. Doherty - since he posed the question at a daily roll call, with the other MCU squad present...

I was then 'questioned' by Sgt. Westlake, with Doherty present... it didn't feel right, Westlake was attempting to intimidate me about what I saw and that I was accusing him Westlake) of fraud re: timesheets. I stepped outside the office, with Doherty (I turned on the voice recorder on my phone - in full view of Doherty. We both went back into Westlake's office... and for ONE HOUR & FOUR minutes .... the b.s. went on. He was accusatory & I snapped back at him...and we basically hashed out the frustrations & perceptions...and I NEVER accused Nikki & Casarella of having an affair. ..... However, when Heather Lupinetti & I went T Kevin Ostrowski for help & direction...and told him about the intimidation and recording... HE TOLD ME TO PUT THE RECORDING IN A SAFE PLACE & KEEP UP THE PRACTICE!! WTF? I needed help... but, Kevin O asked me if I had any proof Casarella and Nikki were having an affair. I said 'no' ... Kevin O - in front of Heather L. said Nikki & Casarella were "caught at the training center" .. and Matt knew. WTF??? REALLY? That's what I get, when I 'blow the whistle' on falsified timesheets, that were inquired about, by a Supervisor???

Then Sgt. Westlake OUTRIGHT LIED in an entry in Epicor to 'cover his ass' and documented his version of our 'meeting/counselling session' .... I brought the lies to the attn of Lt. Casarella (following chain of command) ... I told him about the recording and told him he could hear for himself what happened & I REALLY HOPED Lt. Casarella was going to help me fix the issue....well, they listened... obviously freaked out ... and I was put on admin leave... rest is history. THANK GOD the FDLE ATTY who was tasked with administratively prosecuting me - as a result of Maj Libby's bullshit atty fluff, read the reports, and actually made an unbiased report of findings... of course I didn't break the law ... Libby spun the statute to fit his agenda ... that agenda of protecting Nikki, Casarella, Westlake, etc.

Then...the 'meeting with the Sheriff' which you are offered after being served with a Notice of intent to withdraw appointment... I made him aware of all the things that transpired, as I attempted to handle the situation professionally....so there couldn't be plausible deniability... Sheriff Prummell told my atty: Scott Weinberg ... he had to worry about what everyone would say, if he didn't fire me... REALLY??? If you do something, because it's the right thing to do ... what are they going to say. Sheriff Prummell, instead set the example that those who speak the truth of the chosenones, lose...and they lose big. Do keep your mouth shut... unless, what you say is going to help 'out' the people "they" want out.

Libby's hope of crippling me from future law enforcement work at a great agency, was not successful. Other agencies are able to see right through the obvious one-sided, agenda driven 'investigation' Hurley Burnette did.

Although my heart sank and the belief I had in the system was shaken ... I know now that in due time, what happens in the dark, eventually comes to light.

I was most surprised by the betrayal of those who knew the truth & sat quietly as I was being 'made an example of'.

I have a copy of the IA ... and most of what is inside is true...the fact that Doherty didn't have the balls to be truthful, even though he got a promotion out of the ordeal...but as he said, it wasn't because he deserved it, it was a 'shut the F%@$ up & get out of here (MCU) promotion" ... he was promoted to the road, as most are promoted out of their current division... except Nikki Wagner, she was promoted & stayed in MCU ...which made her my supervisor - hence the need to have HR's help... since I was already 'confronted/counselled' by Westlake....for 'what I thought I saw... and what I must have mistakenly misunderstood".

Hard to believe stuff that shady does/did happen at an agency that had my heart and was really there for me through the illness & loss of my first husband, Tom. I guess it was more of loyalty/love of/for him that they treated me so well, for so long. Things change, so do people.

Stay safe.
    Last edited by 2229; 04-22-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Unregistered

I was then and still am so very proud of you

I know firsthand the pain and destruction we went through. I am so very proud of you forging ahead, keeping front site focus. My son and grandson are blessed to have you in their lives. It was a rough and at times uncertain road, but I believe you are where you are needed most. You are a blessing to this county and your good name has spread quickly, women and children feel safer since you came. I do whatever I can to make it easier or less worrisome to do your job since I can no longer stand the line with you. I’m glad I found out who you were after hearing you on my radio the first time. That voice...that name...would one day give me my only grandson and make my war hopping soldier son proud and happy. Despite the CCSO trash you are a success and I love you as my daughter-in-law, but first as my friend.
    You were right about Nikki falsifying timesheets and Westlake allowing her to do it (for reasons unknown). She’d be on call and we either couldn’t get ahold of her or she’d been drinking and could not respond. You weren’t the only one complaining about carrying her load either. So were the rest of them, but they turned into English Sparrows. Hold your head high, you really couldn’t work for Prummell, you are a good officer and he didn’t want any of those around. Prummell’s house of cards is starting to tumble. The satisfaction of watching it is nothing short of sweet.

Unregistered
    Bettina was a great cop. Good that you posted as many didn't know the COMPLETE details.

Unregistered

Still is...

Bettina still is a great law enforcement officer and her current agency is very grateful they have her. She now works with a great team and they make our Sheriff look very good. I’d put Bettina’s clearance record up against CSW Nikki Wagner’s any day. Prummell’s a dumbass and is getting exactly what he’s asked for and deserves. BTW, if Prummell looks good in a t-shirt then perhaps he should also submit a urine test.

Unregistered
    SUNSHINE LAW REQUEST AS TO WHY THE CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF BILL PRUMMELL VIOLATED THE LAW AND DID NOT POST THE AUDIO RECORDINGS OF BETINA SWEEDES IA AUDIO INTERVIEW UP ON THE SHERIFFS SUNSHINE LAW REQUEST PORTAL WHERE THE PUBLIC CAN GET ALL RECORDS REQUEST THAT HAVE BEEN FULL FILED FOR FREE.AND BETINA ADMITS THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE SHERIFFS OFFICE THAT ARE CHEATING ON THERE TIME SHEETS AND THE SHERIFF KNOWS IT AND COVERED IT UP BY FORCEING SWEEDE TO LEAVE ON A BOGUS CHARGE OF WIRE TAPING.LAW STATES THAT ANY PUBLIK OFFICIAL WHILE ON DUTY HAS NO RESONABLE EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY AND CAN BE RECORDED PERIOD.WE HAVE THE CASE LAW BELOW.THE SHERIFF IS GUILTY OF CORRUPTION TO THE CORE

LINK TO THE AUDIO FOR ALL THE PRESS TO HEAR THE SHERIFF COVERING UP CORRUPTION

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...A3ytfQ9mvVzKXf

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-11th-...t/1867669.html

Unregistered

Thanks Andrew

Thanks Andrew for bringing Bettina's harrowing experience to light. Listening to H.B.s intererrogation of Bettina was minipulative.

If Bettina would have not used the word investigation and instead said something like I wanted to bring attention to possible wrong doing about Nikki falsifying her time sheets she may have beat that charge of investigating a fellow employee with out the sheriffs authorization. and of course Jason knew Bettina hit the record button on her phone, she made it obvious.

I would like to hear more about the circumstances of nikki and casserela getting caught together in the training center. was it during working hours?'

Hey Andrew can you do a 119 request and get the real scoop on the two Lieutenants who were involved in a racing incident that resulted in a criminal charge in North Port about 3 or 4 years ago that didn't result in discipline

Unregistered
    Please give more information about when where how and why and i will ask,now i now why they lied and set her up

Unregistered
    How do we get the info to you?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast