PRR 4 Bettina Korte Sweede IA FILE,TIP CAME IN SHE FIRED 4 EXPOSEING CORRUPTION - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What does winter is comeing mean? Why did the chartlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell lie to us,why is he so corrupt,yet the feds arent hear yet,or are they,we heard fdle is for james white and the steroid use,is that why they sent a emergency leter to every one so they could get clean before the fake random drug test they never do because there so god dam corrupt?
    Like to see this letter you say they sent out.

Unregistered
    HERES A LINK TO THE EMERGENCY MEMO THAT JAMES WHITE IS ON PAID LEAVE FOR MONTHS NOW BECAUSE HES BEING INVESTIGATED BY FDLE,WE HAVE HEARD FOR STEROIDS,WE THINK THE EMERGENCY MEMO IS TO LET EVERY ONE KNOW THERE DRUG DEALER HAS BEEN BUSTED AND TO GET CLEAN https://drive.google.com/file/d/14jB...ew?usp=sharing

Unregistered
    Someone should check into how many employees had resigned since Sheriff Prummell had taken office I’m sure most of those were forced to resign

Unregistered
    i will do that

Get ur facts straight

Again you make allegations that are untrue...

HERES A LINK TO THE EMERGENCY MEMO THAT JAMES WHITE IS ON PAID LEAVE FOR MONTHS NOW BECAUSE HES BEING INVESTIGATED BY FDLE,WE HAVE HEARD FOR STEROIDS,WE THINK THE EMERGENCY MEMO IS TO LET EVERY ONE KNOW THERE DRUG DEALER HAS BEEN BUSTED AND TO GET CLEAN https://drive.google.com/file/d/14jB...ew?usp=sharing
    Andrew, Again you make allegations that are untrue without any facts and simply based off your conspiracy theories. The "emergency memo" you posted is nothing more than an email stating he was placed on administrative leave. Nothing more. This type of email is a common email that is sent to all users when someone is placed on leave, takes a leave of absence, transfers, etc. There is no secret and nothing being hidden. Try again sparky....

People would have more respect for you and give you credit if you actually posted something with true, verifiable facts, and not baseless allegations that you come up with in your warped mind. Everything is not a giant conspiracy. It gets tiring when you post something with an attention grabbing headline only to find it is completely without merit or facts and is simply crap you are trying to stir up and then try and come off like your posting real news.

Unregistered
    Sorry already talked 2 a guy from fdle,
    i no just like that tip i got about robert tuck in my mail box was bogus 2.youre agency is worse than baltimore,disband now

Unregistered
    White has been under investigation now since Oct. and not one peep from the Sheriff. This whole things stinks of corruption.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    how do i re word the request,they are denying it

RE: PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST of Reference # C005287-020718

Dear Charlotte County Cop Watch,

The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office received a public information request from you on February 07, 2018. Your request mentioned:

“SUNSHINE LAW REQUEST,,I am requesting the internal investigations case number log (IA LOG) for 2015.
    This log would include any differed complaint log,inquiry log or any complaint investigated but not documented
    with a case number. The information requested would included but not be limited to , case number, alleged
    violation, complainant information, subject employee, or appointed persons, finding any disciplinary action
    taken or unfounded"”

The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office has reviewed its files and has determined there are no responsive documents to your request.

If you have any questions, or wish to discuss this further, you may contact my office at 941-575-5251.

Sincerely,

Michelle Dragon

Records Request
    I would follow up and remind them that NPPD provides their IA log and the department level investigations to Citizen Requests and they are obligated to do the same. IF they still give ya flack, i will forward you thr 5 years of discipline records and logs we have collected.

Perhaps the IA log has met its retention requirement. Next request the invstigative Finding for all closed internal invstigations.

Step up Sherriff.. you are ibligated to follow the public record laws too else suffer the consequences.

Unregistered
    can you do the records request

Unregistered
    You have to ask for the IA complaints as well as the AI complaints. AI’s receive numbers but not the same as IA. Also, it’s possible that there isn’t a number on this complaint. Ask for information in the personnel files of Korte, Wagner and Casarella relating to that complaint.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast