Exclamation Sarasota Sheriff Election on August 18

For those who live on the Sarasota County side of the border:

Integrity cannot be purchased, nor
    can it be sold to the highest bidder.

Caveat Emptor

Unregistered

Exclamation

Kurt Hoffman received:

• 45 corporate campaign checks from one address at 4054 Sawyer Rd.
    • 75 corporate campaign checks from five addresses.
    • Etc.

Two questions for you:

1. Does corporate money represent your choice for the office elected sheriff of Sarasota County?
    2. Is the office of sheriff for sale to the highest bidder?

Source: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dZL...ew?usp=sharing

Unregistered

Talking

Don't forget to mention that Kurt is also Billy's best friend! If both Billy and Kurt gets elected, it will be the two most corrupt counties in the state of Florida.

Unregistered
    You can say the same thing about Prummell’s campaign, look at all the out of county business supporters that make up the majority of his funds. I bet if you dig deeper, you will find they all have contracts with the county or the Sheriffs Office. I guess the office is for sale to the highest bidder.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can say the same thing about Prummell’s campaign, look at all the out of county business supporters that make up the majority of his funds. I bet if you dig deeper, you will find they all have contracts with the county or the Sheriffs Office. I guess the office is for sale to the highest bidder.
    What does it matter if no one wants to work here?

Unregistered
    What does it matter if no one wants to work here?
    It matters to me, I love my agency but the Sheriff and his elbow rubbing henchmen need to go. If we can get everyone to band together, we can vote him out. But it’s takes people to want change. I’m voting for the other guy, I just hope everyone falls in line. I can’t do another four years of this BS.

Unregistered

Paul Fern is a genuinely nice man. He is down-to-earth and is not conceited. If God wills him to win, then it will be a nice change. Very nice. His experience is primarily in street-level work ---- and not politics and favors.

Unregistered
    It matters to me, I love my agency but the Sheriff and his elbow rubbing henchmen need to go. If we can get everyone to band together, we can vote him out. But it’s takes people to want change. I’m voting for the other guy, I just hope everyone falls in line. I can’t do another four years of this BS.
    Have y'all heard if we will get a raise or when body cameras are gonna show up?

Unregistered
    Have y'all heard if we will get a raise or when body cameras are gonna show up?
    Raise? Body Cameras? You understand because it’s an election year the Sheriff will say anything to keep his job but, he has been in office for 8 years and nothing changed, what makes it any different now?

Unregistered
    Raise? Body Cameras? You understand because it’s an election year the Sheriff will say anything to keep his job but, he has been in office for 8 years and nothing changed, what makes it any different now?
    I guess. Just stuff I've been hearing rumors of. Supposed 4% for us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast