Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks Andrew for bringing Bettina's harrowing experience to light. Listening to H.B.s intererrogation of Bettina was minipulative.

If Bettina would have not used the word investigation and instead said something like I wanted to bring attention to possible wrong doing about Nikki falsifying her time sheets she may have beat that charge of investigating a fellow employee with out the sheriffs authorization. and of course Jason knew Bettina hit the record button on her phone, she made it obvious.

I would like to hear more about the circumstances of nikki and casserela getting caught together in the training center. was it during working hours?'

Hey Andrew can you do a 119 request and get the real scoop on the two Lieutenants who were involved in a racing incident that resulted in a criminal charge in North Port about 3 or 4 years ago that didn't result in discipline
You need proof? DNA her children. Or, just look at two of them, look just like his dumb ass. I hope Casserella never wins a lottery because she will slap him with paternity so quick and hard his rubber spine will spin into a knot. Her shelf life is up, she now looks tired and used up and will have to seek out other avenues for money.