NY looking to Head South - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I’ll believe it when I see it. Hear that all the time and no one ever goes. There’s only two ex fmpd people at cape and they retired from here

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll believe it when I see it. Hear that all the time and no one ever goes. There’s only two ex fmpd people at cape and they retired from here
    Ok. Believe it by inquiring into who put in there two week notices.

Unregistered
    Ok. Believe it by inquiring into who put in there two week notices.
    If they are leaving they are not tough enough. Real tough warriors stick around. The toughest cops work at FMPD

Unregistered
    Ok so who were they?

Unregistered
    If they are leaving they are not tough enough. Real tough warriors stick around. The toughest cops work at FMPD
    They are not cut out to work at FMPD with real cops. Before they come in to work night shift they cry and suck their mothers tities for motivation to make it through the night.

Unregistered
    Fort Myers Police is considered the most racist police department in the southeast. Your better off working for Lee County Sheriffs Office or Cape Coral Police. The Officers at CCP & deputies at LCSO have class, education and professionalism. If you come to FMPD no other agency will ever look at you as a potential employee. You will be labeled a racist.

Unregistered
    Fort Myers Police is considered the most racist police department in the southeast. Your better off working for Lee County Sheriffs Office or Cape Coral Police. The Officers at CCP & deputies at LCSO have class, education and professionalism. If you come to FMPD no other agency will ever look at you as a potential employee. You will be labeled a racist.

Unregistered
    So who left for the cape because I haven’t noticed anyone missing???

Unregistered
    So who left for the cape because I haven’t noticed anyone missing???
    A night shift that starts with a D.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123