NY looking to Head South - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Disgusting

Yup, we have one like that here too. I’d rather go alone on a call ba have that liability get me killed

Unregistered
    Fort Myers Police is considered the most racist police department in the southeast. Your better off working for Lee County Sheriffs Office or Cape Coral Police. The Officers at CCP & deputies at LCSO have class, education and professionalism. If you come to FMPD no other agency will ever look at you as a potential employee. You will be labeled a racist.

Unregistered
    On the plus side we need people sooooo bad we hire anyone. Our interviews used to be formal, now we just chat with you for a few minutes after your physical test and your in.

Unregistered
    Amen to that. The city wanted to approve us to hire additional officers. Only problem is we haven’t had any less that about 15 vacancies for the last 5 years. So how are we going to fill additional new created officer spots when we can’t fill what we already have. Just the city’s way of saying hey look we approved more cops knowing they’ll never have to dish out the money cause they’ll never be filled.

Unregistered
    Heard 3-5 fmpd cops are leaving for the cape soon. All of these cops are new and just used fmpd to put their foot in the door and leave for a better agency

Unregistered
    Believe it when I see it. You always hear all these people are leaving but they never do

Unregistered
    Fort Myers Police is considered the most racist police department in the southeast. Your better off working for Lee County Sheriffs Office or Cape Coral Police. The Officers at CCP & deputies at LCSO have class, education and professionalism. If you come to FMPD no other agency will ever look at you as a potential employee. You will be labeled a racist.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Believe it when I see it. You always hear all these people are leaving but they never do
    We loose more officers than we are Capable of hiring!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Multiple officers from a certain night shift are leaving for the Cape Coral police department. Very junior officers that got there foot in the door and leaving for more money and better equipment and department morale

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast