Javier Ortiz Money Scam - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    what till the OT scam for him and others with the Grove art show next weekend three days worth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what till the OT scam for him and others with the Grove art show next weekend three days worth.
    Man it’s not fair that Javi took the promotional tests and studied and now gets to make more money than 1300 other police officers.
    I forgot, I had the same opportunity but didn’t try as hard. I guess I’ll stay as a sergeant. Instead of complaining, I’ll #belikeortiz and try harder

Unregistered
    Man it’s not fair that Javi took the promotional tests and studied and now gets to make more money than 1300 other police officers.
    I forgot, I had the same opportunity but didn’t try as hard. I guess I’ll stay as a sergeant. Instead of complaining, I’ll #belikeortiz and try harder

He studied real hard like Bernat did now one washes feet of homless the other of politicains with union money just like they dreamed when they were little kids

Unregistered
    Congrats JAVEEEE

Unregistered
    Just another scam day with double dipping javier ortiz.

Unregistered
    Why did Ortz guve up a Commander position?

Ortiz was offered a Commander spot making $125,000 and turned it down. Why because He makes that in 5 month with all the scams he has going.

Do the math on The scams his doing.
    He gets the following!
    Capt pay
    Marine Patrol pay
    Swat pay
    Unlimited off duty (over $100,000 yearly)
    Union stipend
    Phone allowance
    Education pay
    Incentive pay
    Gun pay
    Overtime
    He cashes out yearly his 200 hrs unused vacation scam

All that in a 40 hour work schedule cause his never at work. But who’s checking?

I calculated that he his making at least $250,000 - $300,000 a year.

You think his going to take a stupid Commander position and give all that up?

He plays with all the toys in SOS. Your crazy!

And not sure if his attempting to get his helicopter pilot license. That’s another 25% salary increase. Would put him a Chief pay rate.

The man is making more money then the City Manager!

Hold on to your shows on your the next contract.

Cc. The City Manager
    Commissioners
    Mayor
    Can you say that in English? Wow your grammar is horrible!

Unregistered
    Ortiz is making $300,000 a year in charge of the off duty office. His never around and works off duty when his supposed to be working.
    His never around? When his supposed to be working? No wonder we don’t get respect? Imagine your police reports lol. Man this place is an embarrassment.

Unregistered

Cool Obviously written by Javi's lover LUGO

Dude, it's called Civil Service. He is at the top of the food chain. Nothing to malign that fact. You should be proud that one of your brethren got there through hard work, his own wits, a little bit of luck and just having cojones to put with all the nonsense that every day life brings. He has made his mistakes but hopefully he has learned from them. For the Haters, this commentary is not for you. We know you loath him and that's ok. Opinions are like azzholes; everybody has one and they usually stink. God Bless you Javi.
    We see you LUGO ! Your lover LOL

Unregistered
    They all studied very hard, I'm sure of it , you piece of crab, just like the ones that took the promotional test second part on the second and third day and they all got the answers or when they got the hook up on the first part or perhaps when they didn't qualified due to the time qualifications but still were allowed to take the test or perhaps all the family members that walk around central hallways as part of staff nowadays . I'm sure they all studied very hard of course , that's what it was .

Unregistered
    Where is my money stop stalling n bullshitting

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast