Emabrasing Chief - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    These posts are so true. They encourage you to take supervision classes and have sent all the Sgt.'s to a big one, but what you learn in the class, you might as well throw out the window, because you know when you come back to work, this Admin. does just the opposite of what you were taught and the micromanagement will be back on. I have learned it is just for you to get the training class certificate for your training folder and showing that you attended the class.

Unregistered
    I don't know about all that was said here, but I can tell you the only reason I haven't moved on, is the decent raises that the Chief gave us, plus a take home car... Good or not, I have looked at the benefits and pay offered by other surrounding agencies and I have stayed here. I haven't spent enough time here to experience a lot of what was posted. I do see the stress in the supervisors I work for. But at this point, not interested in getting promoted and dealing with that kind of stress on the job.

1 Harry Alabaster Samoan

Appendage reduction surgery

You're ****ing Chief appears to have the genetics of an old granny on a muffin commercial what the **** happened to him over the last 10 years he looks like a fat geriatric pedophile thought he was going to open up a funeral home looks like he fell on his ass in that endeavor I can see he and Marty in an oriental spa massage room massaging each other with aromatic oils in touch each other's pubic fat pads

Unregistered
    They have a supply of future wannabe supervisors who are Non confrontational, low experianced, "yes" men and women who will jump at the admins every nonsensical whim without question.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456