Emabrasing Chief
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Emabrasing Chief

I attended a swearing in ceremony for a friend for the USF Police department and I completely astonished. The chief Chris Daniels was so unprepared and so unprofessional. He completely ruined the occasion and is obliviously not a leader. Even the officers in attendance even had this look on their face that said "shut up"!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I attended a swearing in ceremony for a friend for the USF Police department and I completely astonished. The chief Chris Daniels was so unprepared and so unprofessional. He completely ruined the occasion and is obliviously not a leader. Even the officers in attendance even had this look on their face that said "shut up"!!!!
    You lost me at "Emabrasing."

Unregistered
    If your judgement pertaining leader is as bad as your grammar, than how can we take you seriously. Go back to first grade and learn to write before posting about leadership and professionalism please...

Unregistered
    If your judgment pertaining to leadership is as bad as your grammar, then how can we take you seriously. Please go back to first grade and learn to write before posting about leadership and professionalism...

Unregistered
    It was very embarrassing for all of us but we're used to it.

Unregistered
    Stop the BS posting. There were typos in all of those posts. You were a person attending the ceremony that is unhappy. Chief Daniel is the best Chief this agency has ever had, by far. The break down is in his command staff and is about poor leadership that the ranks feel and see, don't blame it on him.

Unregistered
    That's your definition of a leader? Conducts a good swearing in ceremony? Who the **** are you to judge him? Mind your business asshole.

Unregistered
    We hired 3 know it all's who think they are the Shyt and a fresh out of the Academy recruit.

Our new newbies and their upset friends should STFU. We're not impressed.

Didn't like your Ceremony .....quit. You got back, what you deserved.

Unregistered
    You're absolutely right. At least that poor kid is getting away from the other 3. He'll do well with the squad he's going to. Then again, too bad the other three didn't go to that squad lol. They'd get fixed there too.

Unregistered
    Please don't post bad things about the Chief here. No other Chief in the history of this department has ever tried to do anything for the lower pay the officers have received here compared to the surrounding agencies. He has seen we have gotten great pay raises to compete. It is rally a shame the original poster even made that post. We are an agency that is up and coming, be proud to work here.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast