He tried

Thread: He tried

Unregistered

He tried

Muppet Darby tried but couldn’t help you out sorry bro. Start saving some empty copy paper boxes for your belongings.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Muppet Darby tried but couldn’t help you out sorry bro. Start saving some empty copy paper boxes for your belongings.
    Stop by Home Depot and pick up some putty to patch the holes in the walls from all of your "I love Me" garbage you have hanging up, Muppet. It's always been all about you. You're selfish, arrogant and apparently, incapable of effectively leading our department. It's time to get lost!

Unregistered
    Stop by Home Depot and pick up some putty to patch the holes in the walls from all of your "I love Me" garbage you have hanging up, Muppet. It's always been all about you. You're selfish, arrogant and apparently, incapable of effectively leading our department. It's time to get lost!
    Lol for all those fake ass awards you’ve earned on our backs. Armpits maybe you can get some of those hazmat bags and help yourself too. ****en joke both of you rat *******es

Unregistered
    Lol for all those fake ass awards you’ve earned on our backs. Armpits maybe you can get some of those hazmat bags and help yourself too. ****en joke both of you rat *******es
    Muppet, you need to think about how your ambitions to be a chief, at all costs, have now caught up to you. In fact, there will likely be two news stories about you, which will hopefully help to flush you right down the toilet, where you belong. Always undermining previous chiefs, slithering your way around. Pure scum and now, it's about to get UGLY for you! You should have just waited your turn and stayed your sorry arse in line. You and your scumbag friends, fat ones, little ones, civilian ones, retired ones, tramps, outsiders, and downtown ones, could now be exposed. Muck you Fuppet! #ItsOnMuppet!

Unregistered
    Armpit why not pack up your suite too and do it on a Friday for o/t?

Unregistered

Get out!

Armpit why not pack up your suite too and do it on a Friday for o/t?
    Garcia and Walker too...you’re done! Done with your arrogance and stupid drills, done with you taking all of our money, done with you being lap dogs for muppet. GTFO!

Unregistered
    At least he took care of them the three supporters were placed in backgrounds. I guess service does by you citizenship