+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    empowering your officers, i think not!

    https://www.local10.com/education/sc...causes-outrage

    Antonym of empower
    : to cause (a person or a group of people) to be less likely than others to succeed : to prevent (a person or group) from having power, authority, or influence

    way to go Moffett

    maybe the lieutenants should handle all of your calls

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    In other words, Dr. Tosado bit#ch slapped Muppet, and he put in place “measures for checks and balances.” The Superintendent cowardly distances himself from the potential negative story, and sends his chief of staff to make Muppet tap dance.
    Muppet, it seems as if you lack the courage and spine to stand up to downtown and always put yourself first. Say what you want, since you returned, this place has gone to crap.
    These supposed “new” procedural practices aren’t new, Muppet. Your tenure is as follows:
    Most, if not all, of your initiatives, programs and policies are garbage, as has always been the case with everything you’ve touched, throughout your career.
    The few successes are those that you once criticized, but dusted off and reimplemented.
    LTs - “show you 09 QSK.”
    Muppet - “please go 09-06” and be gone.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In other words, Dr. Tosado bit#ch slapped Muppet, and he put in place “measures for checks and balances.” The Superintendent cowardly distances himself from the potential negative story, and sends his chief of staff to make Muppet tap dance.
    Muppet, it seems as if you lack the courage and spine to stand up to downtown and always put yourself first. Say what you want, since you returned, this place has gone to crap.
    These supposed “new” procedural practices aren’t new, Muppet. Your tenure is as follows:
    Most, if not all, of your initiatives, programs and policies are garbage, as has always been the case with everything you’ve touched, throughout your career.
    The few successes are those that you once criticized, but dusted off and reimplemented.
    LTs - “show you 09 QSK.”
    Muppet - “please go 09-06” and be gone.
    100% the piece of shit has to go soon. You have a handlefull of ass lickers Muppet, that’s all you have left, Sup has been wanting to get rid of you for a while you are inching yourself closer to the edge of the cliff. Going to be so happy when you fall off.

    Maybe your 33 can follow you too...

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Good job!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In other words, Dr. Tosado bit#ch slapped Muppet, and he put in place “measures for checks and balances.” The Superintendent cowardly distances himself from the potential negative story, and sends his chief of staff to make Muppet tap dance.
    Muppet, it seems as if you lack the courage and spine to stand up to downtown and always put yourself first. Say what you want, since you returned, this place has gone to crap.
    These supposed “new” procedural practices aren’t new, Muppet. Your tenure is as follows:
    Most, if not all, of your initiatives, programs and policies are garbage, as has always been the case with everything you’ve touched, throughout your career.
    The few successes are those that you once criticized, but dusted off and reimplemented.
    LTs - “show you 09 QSK.”
    Muppet - “please go 09-06” and be gone.
    Good job muppet, you have effectively demoralized your officers and staff. They have been reduced to what everyone always thought of them anyway...school security. Since when does an officer have to think about putting handcuffs on someone they are transporting? When did the all mighty superintendent become the expert on LE procedures? You are shameful to called a chief and need to leave before you can cause more damage! You are not a leader and the officers have 0 confidence in you and it’s time to vote you out! You and your cast of misfits need to haul azz!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Muppets puppets

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    100% the piece of shit has to go soon. You have a handlefull of ass lickers Muppet, that’s all you have left, Sup has been wanting to get rid of you for a while you are inching yourself closer to the edge of the cliff. Going to be so happy when you fall off.

    Maybe your 33 can follow you too...
    Speaking of ass lickers, does anyone know why armpriester is going around telling people he’s a captain? Why does he even drive our vehicle when he’s not even an administrator? Why is he allowed to work 4 tens but comes in on Friday and the weekend for overtime? Why was bobble head walker promoted to a commander through a grant position when he had been an officer in our department for 2 years? Why are we running our budget in the ground for the mucked up situation room!?! Boy what a messed up situation. All the turmoil in the department is caused by the decisions of one arrogant self serving person, muppet and his puppets

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Let’s just schedule all Baker Acts for Friday’s and Armpit can come in on overtime, driving a take-home bus supplied by the Superintendent, and safely deliver the involuntary examinations to facilities. Heck, maybe Muppet can chaperone and ride along with some of his puppets (you know who you are). Just a thought.
    Muppet, you are self-serving and the worst decision ever was to bring you back as Chief.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    crybaby

    If u dont like how we running 🏃 my dept, leave pu$$y.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s just schedule all Baker Acts for Friday’s and Armpit can come in on overtime, driving a take-home bus supplied by the Superintendent, and safely deliver the involuntary examinations to facilities. Heck, maybe Muppet can chaperone and ride along with some of his puppets (you know who you are). Just a thought.
    Muppet, you are self-serving and the worst decision ever was to bring you back as Chief.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If u dont like how we running 🏃 my dept, leave pu$$y.
    The only “running” of our department is it’s being run into the ground by a bunch of dummies.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only “running” of our department is it’s being run into the ground by a bunch of dummies.
    In this case, dumb certainly starts at the top and has a heavy concentration and presence throughout our command staff and into the ranks of “Muppet’s puppets.” Downtown SBAB is more of the same stupidity too.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If u dont like how we running 🏃 my dept, leave pu$$y.
    How about YOU leave! Why should 200 people seek employment elsewhere when 1 person, YOU are the problem. It’s not just the rank and file that’s unhappy with job that you are doing it’s civilians and personnel at the district too. Think about how many people we have lost under your leadership and there are a slew with applications in other places. Our union needs to stand up to you and do what’s right. Cut the cancer out for the betterment of the body!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •