New car design

Thread: New car design

Unregistered

New car design

Got admitt that i like the new car design except one part. Why the hell would you put your name on the back of the car. Talk about ego maniac. Any other agency around here does that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got admitt that i like the new car design except one part. Why the hell would you put your name on the back of the car. Talk about ego maniac. Any other agency around here does that?
    Do you have a link?

Unregistered
    I could care less about the stupid car design. Give me the oldest car in the fleet, an old revolver, and a 10K a year in trade for 2 zone partners, a full squad, and a command with balls. Their priorities are way off. I been through three sheriffs and the last two did the same garbage. They created all these stupid committees to change things that meant nothing. How about lets change the calls for service SOP? How about lets start with getting rid of the non police related crap we do and stop all the secretarial and political interference.

Unregistered

Name on car

It’s call a mobile campaign board, paided for by the taxpayers.

Unregistered
    Its embarrassing that CC is allowed to campaign on duty. Thought that was against the law being he is appointed and not elected. Either way the car looks ridiculous w his name on the back.

Unregistered
    He is going about it all wrong. Take care of us, we treat people well, they vote for him. Too many frustrated unheard cops representing him.

Unregistered
    I wont hold my breath waiting on him to make things better. As long as the chief is here and the tyrant ways rule then nothing will change. Put ur name on all the buildings, cars, and paperwork u want but fact is u had a chance to show deputies right away things would change by relieving the chief of his duties and u failed. Things are worse more than ever and everyone thats in whites has lost faith in this agency. You keep putting unqualified people in jobs they have no business being in which is why I have encouraged every family member n friends to vote for Gary Pruitt. Time for change