+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt Waite

Unregistered
    This guy really hurt people. Wow Jason you be done it again.

Unregistered
    Sucker punch him in the D!ck!!!!!!! Rookie cry babies..... Make him respect you Pussies!!

Unregistered

Waite is impossible

Tried to reason with the guy. All joking aside this guy is a robot. Deputy this and consequences that and SOP will be your downfall. I must admit I’ve worked with a difficult boss before but this ass is one of a kind. How on earth is this guy employed with us. I truly think he works himself up before work with his robot pep talks and shows up to torture other around him. We all are really praying for the miracle of his transfer please pray for us.

Unregistered

Sorry kid

Look when you work for a self centered Sgt Waite just avoid him. Your new here but we have dealt with Jason Waite’s lies and false smiles before so just follow these simple rules

1. Avoid eye contact. Or personal encounters at all times. He loves to love himself never compliment the beast or bring up work knowledge that’s how it gets you.
    2. Don’t let him speak first he only wants to hear himself speak. Say sarge I gotta go or I think Lt wants to see you.
    3. If all else fails invest in smoke Bombs to avoid this predator.

4. Remember the devil wears many faces and everyday it’s jasons face for you and the afternoon platoon of south district so don’t give up avoid him,avoid him,avoid him eventually Satan will weaken and return to hell.

I hope this light guide helps you in a sergeant Waite reign of darkness good luck to you rookie and the hate of Waite be with you.

Unregistered
    Wow........this guy hasn’t even been a SGT a month and garners all this in a thread. Never heard of him but damn

Unregistered
    Who the Lt., Capt., Major not addressing this issues?? It’s alarming, maybe if all of this is true, file a complaint with the department or oustide the department. Do something, because coming here not going to change anything!!!

Like most of ppl like him, they get promoted!!! Because YOU did nothing !!!

Stand up and fight, like you do with criminals. Just because they wear a badge, doesn’t make them any different.

Unregistered
    Yeah !! Fight you Pussies!!! Kick his ass in the parking Lot that guy is a big turd of shit **** you Jason!!

Unregistered

Fight

Don’t forget we are on probation there is no fight I have a family. Sgt Waite is a dishonest person who rips the truth apart in order to weave in his lies. He is capable of any type of lie. We can only hope that spreading the word of this guys improper actions and lies make others aware and he is exposed. Look how many people know what a bad human being he his. It’s only a matter of time I hope the county protects its Robots.

Unregistered

Waite is mentally

Hey kid Waite is smart he will write down everything and look well organized. He has his weakness though. Catch him pissing in his disgusting piss bottle in public and he leaves it in his police car full of piss using it as a tobacco piss/spit bottle. That’s gross and truly a sign of mental illness maybe that’s your best bet to get rid of Jason Waite northwest’s diesease....no wait intercoastls waste of space...nope it’s the scourge of south district this guy needs to be stopped so

Unregistered
    I agree this guy tells story’s about what a great cop he is but the truth is he is a joke. Waite will tell you how he saved a woman from a crash in a lake. What a liar rescue divers did it I was there. He jumped in after they told him not to and saved nothing. Then he goes to the hospital days later for a county vacation in sick time claiming he was a hero. What a big Lie. I wonder if this guy is even in the military like he claims to be a coast guard warrior but I think he really just enlisted in OLD NAVY. YOUR A JOKE Jason!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast