+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt Waite

Unregistered

Sgt Waite

Can you please transfer. You shouldn’t be a Sergeant nevertheless a “deputy” #narcasiticbehavior

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you please transfer. You shouldn’t be a Sergeant nevertheless a “deputy” #narcasiticbehavior
    Mr do as I say not as I do is a real winner

Unregistered
    Jason Waite is an asshole he was an asshole Officer but now he must be 10 times worse. Lmao thank goodness he went south.

Unregistered
    He was an asshole when he was 5 years old.

Unregistered
    Transfer?!? Where is this POS, run to PCB cry baby ***** supposed to go? no body wants this guy. Ha and this hack is now a Sargent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Transfer?!? Where is this POS, run to PCB cry baby ***** supposed to go? no body wants this guy. Ha and this hack is now a Sargent.
    Do tell?!? What did he run to pcb about. I knew he was snitch, he just looks like one

Unregistered

Red lobster

Don’t know much about PCB but I heard he crashed into a Red Lobster. What a clown show

Unregistered
    It’s no wonder none of you losers can pass the “Sergeants” exam, you can’t even spell the word correctly.

Unregistered
    I worked with this guy what a self absorbed guy treats people like trash. By the way can’t believe he crashed into a Red Lobster.

Unregistered
    I heard that he already wrote someone up his second week being down south.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast