Flair
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flair

Unregistered

Flair

Not fhp, but i see where you guys talk about Flair positions? What are those? Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not fhp, but i see where you guys talk about Flair positions? What are those? Thanks
    Troopers that are investigators in their Troop. Special asssignment

Unregistered
    Troopers that are investigators in their Troop. Special assignment
    Because that's what they need, more specialty and less road patrol.

Step one:

Eliminate all specialty positions, except K9

Step two:

Make LT's shift Commanders and have all Cpl/Sgt/1st Sgt assigned to the road....everyday

Step three:

Require all personnel to be in full uniform while in agency vehicle and require them to handle ALL calls for service if they are within incident area regardless of rank all the way to the top!

Unregistered
    In my Troop, there are only 3 of us who aren't in a unit. Everyone else works from 0700-1500 and stays in the office "waiting for the next school shootout or terror attack, which really means they are taking turns giving the D.O.'s dutch ovens and making them guess what FHP meal they had last. Some of them even take the Galls catalog and some hand soap in the shitter stall with them for hours on end. This place would make for a great TV show.

Unregistered
    Ric Flair says "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

STFU!

Unregistered
    Because that's what they need, more specialty and less road patrol.

Step one:

Eliminate all specialty positions, except K9

Step two:

Make LT's shift Commanders and have all Cpl/Sgt/1st Sgt assigned to the road....everyday

Step three:

Require all personnel to be in full uniform while in agency vehicle and require them to handle ALL calls for service if they are within incident area regardless of rank all the way to the top!
    There is a stupid idea from a stupid person!

Unregistered
    Then what's your idea?

Unregistered
    Alright, you're either a Lt or above that doesn't want to handle calls, a Specialty Unit that doesn't want to handle calls, or an asshole that doesn't want to improve FHP!

I'd say a 12 year idiot, but that would be an insult to 12 year old idiots!

Unregistered
    In my Troop, there are only 3 of us who aren't in a unit. Everyone else works from 0700-1500 and stays in the office "waiting for the next school shootout or terror attack, which really means they are taking turns giving the D.O.'s dutch ovens and making them guess what FHP meal they had last. Some of them even take the Galls catalog and some hand soap in the shitter stall with them for hours on end. This place would make for a great TV show.
    Funny part even if there was another mass shooting like Orlando it's not like you guys would actually respond.

Unregistered

Larry Lawrence is an embarrassment

Funny part even if there was another mass shooting like Orlando it's not like you guys would actually respond.
    You can thank Sgt. (now LT) Larry Lawrence for that atrocity of a decision. Road Troopers where requesting to go to the scene to assist, some as close as being on OBT, but we’re told by Lawrence ‘No, there are crashes holding.’ The issue here is a lazy supervisor sitting at the station worrying about response times to S4’s as opposed to assisting other agency’s requesting X24. Absolute joke. But instead of reprimanding or terminating him for his incredibly poor judgment, he gets promoted. Trust me, if given the chance and information, road Troopers would flock to an active shooter/ assist another agency. It’s certain supervisors who have forgotten why we all do this job. I️ know of many other supervisors who not only should have sent every Trooper but would have dropped what everything they were doing and gone to the scene themselves. It’s a shame when one idiot gives us all a bad name.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast