Flair - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flair

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As I said, that message wasn't relayed to the Troopers on the road. We don't have access to intercity in our cars. Dispatch does. If you want to bust on us, fine. I guarantee you if the message had gotten through, we would have been there with everyone else. I was less than 2 miles away when it went down.

The ball was dropped no doubt. It was dropped by the comm center.
    I know several guys that have gotten an intercity radio in their car..

But more to the point it just shows you how lost FHP really is.. Up until Vegas the largest active shooter in the US history and you guys just kept going Sig 4 to Sig 4.. And it further shows how incompetent your supervisors really are as well. And at the end of the day since you guys all lost your rifles, traffic control would have been a perfect spot for you guys...

Unregistered

But more to the point it just shows you how lost FHP really is.. Up until Vegas the largest active shooter in the US history and you guys just kept going Sig 4 to Sig 4.. And it further shows how incompetent your supervisors really are as well. And at the end of the day since you guys all lost your rifles, traffic control would have been a perfect spot for you guys...
    It's all good man. At the end of the day, you think we are so incompetent that you spend your free time on an FHP message board. Seems legit to me. I hear a dog barking somewhere...a deputy needs to show off his superior law enforcing skills and rectify that noise complaint.

Unregistered
    It's all good man. At the end of the day, you think we are so incompetent that you spend your free time on an FHP message board. Seems legit to me. I hear a dog barking somewhere...a deputy needs to show off his superior law enforcing skills and rectify that noise complaint.
    I need you to get out there and write some good tickets!

Beeetch please

Beeeeetch please

What the PHUCK are you talking about. 99.999999% of you city and county cops are barking dogs, 911 hang ups and old peeps security checks. You act like an active shooter where you work happens every other day. Must of you goofs have a few detectives for the high end crimes. So stop it, please stop it. you will probably be standing directing traffic along us for the most part on an active shooter call. What do most leo’s do???? Wait for swat. So shut up!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeetch please View Post
    What the PHUCK are you talking about. 99.999999% of you city and county cops are barking dogs, 911 hang ups and old peeps security checks. You act like an active shooter where you work happens every other day. Must of you goofs have a few detectives for the high end crimes. So stop it, please stop it. you will probably be standing directing traffic along us for the most part on an active shooter call. What do most leo’s do???? Wait for swat. So shut up!!!!
    You are correct Active Shooters are not an everday thing. Nor do you sit and wait on SWAT for an active shooter anymore.. Hostage situation sure.. 99% of local LEO is not the crap you listed.. And besides you would have to get off the roads and stop running over with SIg 4 to Sig 4.

YOUR a PHUCKING traffic agency so yes of course 90% or more of your work is traffic related...Why are you so embarrassed of that fact? Yes your Agency continued to run Sig 4 to Sig 4 when an all call went out for help. Thats another Fact

Final Fact yes you guys did do traffic control for 3 weeks after the event OPD turned it over to you guys.. Third Fact.

You sound like a whinny liberal who cant face facts..

Not really

you are wrong

You are correct Active Shooters are not an everday thing. Nor do you sit and wait on SWAT for an active shooter anymore.. Hostage situation sure.. 99% of local LEO is not the crap you listed.. And besides you would have to get off the roads and stop running over with SIg 4 to Sig 4.

YOUR a PHUCKING traffic agency so yes of course 90% or more of your work is traffic related...Why are you so embarrassed of that fact? Yes your Agency continued to run Sig 4 to Sig 4 when an all call went out for help. Thats another Fact

Final Fact yes you guys did do traffic control for 3 weeks after the event OPD turned it over to you guys.. Third Fact.

You sound like a whinny liberal who cant face facts..
    Well i never stated that we weren’t a traffic agency. I guess you are too stupid to comprehend 3rd grade reading. You are living in a buble. we directed traffic at the pulse for 6 weeks not 3 And my point was, you other leo’s think you are Hitlers with guns and you guys are the greatest thing since slice bread. Third FACT, go ahead and pull the radio traffic from OPD at the pulse. No one, i repeat no one went inside when the shooter was inside. All leo’s were outside in a perimeter around the building. It was 1:15 minutes before SWAT arrived and took over and went inside and knocked down the wall were the shooter was hiding. So you super hero are very uninformed about oh just wait on hostage only situations. Get the audio from Broward Co SO. They were told to preserve the scene until swat arrived. The shooter was arrested by 2 deputies only after he went outside and gave himself up. It’s on video. At no point did any officers went inside. That’s the truth!!! Leo’s say i would go inside and not wait!!!!!! I haven’t seen one yet run in there and say forget swat. It would be very brave but the truth is, it hasn’t happened and honestly i dont think it ever will. That takes a lot of courage and bravery and when it’s your time, i would honestly think panic will kick in and most will freeze and wait for swat. Honest truth!!!! I know every agency trains for you to go in and no wait but every class i have gone, most leo’s say, i dont think i can go in, i may just wait on swat. That’s of course, unless a loved one is in there. I bet all bets are off then. Listen to leo’s while in training and you will see. In my class, there were 150 leo’s from all different agencies and only a few said they would go in and not wait for swat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Not really View Post
    Well i never stated that we weren’t a traffic agency. I guess you are too stupid to comprehend 3rd grade reading. You are living in a buble. we directed traffic at the pulse for 6 weeks not 3 And my point was, you other leo’s think you are Hitlers with guns and you guys are the greatest thing since slice bread. Third FACT, go ahead and pull the radio traffic from OPD at the pulse. No one, i repeat no one went inside when the shooter was inside. All leo’s were outside in a perimeter around the building. It was 1:15 minutes before SWAT arrived and took over and went inside and knocked down the wall were the shooter was hiding. So you super hero are very uninformed about oh just wait on hostage only situations. Get the audio from Broward Co SO. They were told to preserve the scene until swat arrived. The shooter was arrested by 2 deputies only after he went outside and gave himself up. It’s on video. At no point did any officers went inside. That’s the truth!!! Leo’s say i would go inside and not wait!!!!!! I haven’t seen one yet run in there and say forget swat. It would be very brave but the truth is, it hasn’t happened and honestly i dont think it ever will. That takes a lot of courage and bravery and when it’s your time, i would honestly think panic will kick in and most will freeze and wait for swat. Honest truth!!!! I know every agency trains for you to go in and no wait but every class i have gone, most leo’s say, i dont think i can go in, i may just wait on swat. That’s of course, unless a loved one is in there. I bet all bets are off then. Listen to leo’s while in training and you will see. In my class, there were 150 leo’s from all different agencies and only a few said they would go in and not wait for swat.
    How would you know what the radio traffic was between OPD that night since you didnt even get the the call or have any idea what was going on???? OCSO was there as well but I though FHP couldn't hear or know what was going on???Which is it you know everything that went down and still chose to not respond and work your sig 4's or you didnt?

OPD did intially enter the Pulse so wrong again buddy they engaged gun fire with the suspect in the entrance and main dance floor area and pulled out when the suspect fell back to the rear area with hostages.. So wrong again, there was another fear of hitting innocents.. Yes I dont think they should have pulled back but intial NON SWAT officers did enter the building!!

The audio from Broward has not even been close to being released..

The traffic detail was turned largely over to the FHPA anyways since you guys couldn't staff it...

And you need to google more and post less, there are numerious times where cops post Columbine have entered and engaged Active Shooters and or closed in on the shooters and they killed themselves.. Just because you dont want to go in then fine work your wrecks.. Besides FHP isn't sending you all over to active shooter courses anyways..

i give up

You win

How would you know what the radio traffic was between OPD that night since you didnt even get the the call or have any idea what was going on???? OCSO was there as well but I though FHP couldn't hear or know what was going on???Which is it you know everything that went down and still chose to not respond and work your sig 4's or you didnt?

OPD did intially enter the Pulse so wrong again buddy they engaged gun fire with the suspect in the entrance and main dance floor area and pulled out when the suspect fell back to the rear area with hostages.. So wrong again, there was another fear of hitting innocents.. Yes I dont think they should have pulled back but intial NON SWAT officers did enter the building!!

The audio from Broward has not even been close to being released..

The traffic detail was turned largely over to the FHPA anyways since you guys couldn't staff it...

And you need to google more and post less, there are numerious times where cops post Columbine have entered and engaged Active Shooters and or closed in on the shooters and they killed themselves.. Just because you dont want to go in then fine work your wrecks.. Besides FHP isn't sending you all over to active shooter courses anyways..
    You win! I can’t fix STUPID! I tried but you out did me. I gave up and having a conversation with a clueless moron!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by i give up View Post
    You win! I can’t fix STUPID! I tried but you out did me. I gave up and having a conversation with a clueless moron!
    I feel sorry for you guys and your agencies...what an embarrassment to law enforcement!

Unregistered
    FLAIR- one of the worst ideas EVER to come out of GHQ. Continuously removing more troopers from the road.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast