Picking em off - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Picking em off

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's try this again...
    BA needs to be fired... can someone explain to me how she wrecks her patrol car twice, allows an arrestee to bring a gun in the jail (and blame it on another deputy), make sexual harassment complaints, and argues with any supervisor... (because hey she knows everything, right?) Still be employed??? Guess some people get away with anything... gonna sit back, eat some popcorn and watch the shit show she brings to the department. Good job with that one guys.
    Add to that her and her BF MC having two firearms stolen from their unlocked vehicle.

Unregistered
    She'll be your next Lt. But remember she can shake her ass in your face but if you look she's going to tell on you. She's a little bih.

Unregistered
    In BA most recent episode of Shat Show, she got mugged to the ground by a scumbag and then just sat and played in the mud. Didn’t give chase, instead made mud pies. I fear she’s going to get herself or someone else hurt, then it’ll be to late to fix this clown show.

Unregistered
    She thinks her shit dont stink

Unregistered
    BA has more people run from her than anyone! Clearly she's doing something wrong... and I agree... She's going to get herself or someone else hurt. Maybe dispatch would suit her better... seems to fit her lifestyle choices.

Unregistered
    I hope she smelt the nasty rotten egg sulfar but fart I left for her. I trashed my underwear that day.

Unregistered
    Why is she still on the payroll??? Anyone else would have been fired. Surely you can't be serious.

Unregistered
    Why is she still on the payroll??? Anyone else would have been fired. Surely you can't be serious.
    Anyone can guess why she's still on it. Theres a history of female officers that got away with shih because of who they funked while employed. Not saying BA is one of those, but who knows why she's golden...

Unregistered
    Umm this is why you COPS are corrupt from letting cops like this get away with bad things and stuff. Y'all condone this behavior cuase you let it happen like Spencer lying in the IA Johnson should investigate.

Mod 693
    Umm this is why you COPS are corrupt from letting cops like this get away with bad things and stuff. Y'all condone this behavior cuase you let it happen like Spencer lying in the IA Johnson should investigate.
    Obviously you are Jones or his flunky. You stink.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast