Tammy Valdes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tammy Valdes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that’s she’s free and whoring around she’s back to her old fun and games.
    Word on the street is that she hooked up with some rafter right off the boat and she’s divorcing ol Rafael.

Check her out on Facebook under the name “Tata Graziani”. Must be her new stripper name.
    But Rafael was always cool with that sort of thing, new year same habits kinks and ways. She is just getting by until he gets out. They are a pair meant for each other. The two of them on re-entry would make a great reality show.

Unregistered
    You can remove the chimp from the jungle but you can't remove the trash from the chimp****no disrespect meant**** other than to the garbage this is aimed at. LOL***RENT***LOL!!!!
    That think looks an awful more like a walrus than a chimp.

Unregistered
    That filthy whore couldn’t get rehabilitated even if you put her in a program for ten years. She’s such a dumbass it’s surprising she has a high school diploma that whore spent her whore life on her back with her legs spread open wide it’s miracle she can even walk on two feet. Tammy has been handing that chocha out like free samples at Costco got no problem getting phukd by black white or latino as long as you got a ****. That coochie must smell like a sewer! She looks like a tranny and all the plastic surgery in world can’t fix her phukd up face! Someone once told me they fingered her cooch and lost his watch up her snatch needed a hard hat and flashlight to find it. Nasty skank and her pus oozing vag.

Unregistered
    That filthy whore couldn’t get rehabilitated even if you put her in a program for ten years. She’s such a dumbass it’s surprising she has a high school diploma that whore spent her whore life on her back with her legs spread open wide it’s miracle she can even walk on two feet. Tammy has been handing that chocha out like free samples at Costco got no problem getting phukd by black white or latino as long as you got a ****. That coochie must smell like a sewer! She looks like a tranny and all the plastic surgery in world can’t fix her phukd up face! Someone once told me they fingered her cooch and lost his watch up her snatch needed a hard hat and flashlight to find it. Nasty skank and her pus oozing vag.
    I think you should get in touch with your feelings. Don't hold in, its ok to express yourself. Tell us how you really feel about her.

Unregistered
    I think you should get in touch with your feelings. Don't hold in, its ok to express yourself. Tell us how you really feel about her.
    South Florida triple rider!

Unregistered

Blowjob

It’s late and I’m horny. Where is my little whore TV these days? I need a good blowjob again. Swallower, but gargles it in her mouth first. Amazing.

Liverwurst
    She was very pretty once.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12