Tammy Valdes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tammy Valdes

Unregistered

Tammy Valdes

Now that’s she’s free and whoring around she’s back to her old fun and games.
    Word on the street is that she hooked up with some rafter right off the boat and she’s divorcing ol Rafael.

Check her out on Facebook under the name “Tata Graziani”. Must be her new stripper name.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word on the street is that she hooked up with some rafter right off the boat and she’s divorcing ol Rafael.

Check her out on Facebook under the name “Tata Graziani”. Must be her new stripper name.
    What street is this? I'm looking to buy a nice home in a nice neighborhood.

Unregistered

Sp64 exian

I'd check out the 195 underpass where she was seen selling off the rest of her "fervent" gun collection, according to Attorney Michael Felier, while handing out business cards that said "special weapons systems" all while ATF has a tent set up right next to the poor victims LOL,LOL!!! And didn't advise the poor victims what they're doing was a crime!! Damn if I'd only had the money for that banner plane I may be able to rent place for a month.
    How'd that appeal go for ya?

Unregistered
    The official term is the 195 underpass neighborhood. The skreet name be "da hood"
    Or, also known as the Valdes' fervent personal collection sales neighborhood. We will even buy lower receivers for you build you semi -autos and sign and say they are for us, That's legal, isn't it? Oops, my cutsiness didn't get me out of this one did it? "WE BUY, SELL,TRADE"!!!
    How's John John taste still slithering down your pie hole whore?

Unregistered

She is the new Bachelorette!

Wouldn't that be a great sesason? She and Jodi Arias.

Unregistered
    "Free, Free Free" to go behind his back. Brother she's been the county bicycle for years at least the early 80' those curtains have some serious use. She could'nt do enough queegles in 10 lifetitimes to even bring that thing back.

As for por old looking Rafael, the stupid heavy gutted fool fell in love with the county and probably try county bicycle...
    Oh this was never about commitment, love or faithfulness it was always about the mighy dollar which their attorneys now mostly owns of less she was able to blow away those invoices also!
    Which after looking at both there is quite a possibility. ( Man of La Mancha )

Unregistered
    Wouldn't that be a great sesason? She and Jodi Arias.
    Sorry no disrespect but this dirty, smelly, used piece of trash doesnt deserve one keystroke.
    Enough said, She now living in misery and always will.

Unregistered
    Sorry no disrespect but this dirty, smelly, used piece of trash doesnt deserve one keystroke.
    Couldn't agree more. She should have been sent to the slaughter house years ago, Now she's just dirty white trash raising an illegitimate daughter conceived in a Westside trailer park. Good grief? Could it get worse?
    A good auther could probable make a story out of it but what made her make is so many years, ooooopppppsssss my mistake. WE ALL KNOW WHY SHE MADE IT AND HOW SHE MADE IT AND THE ONLY REASON SHE MADE IT. AND I assure you it isn't her police skills!
    Daddy always told her to swing we here the c**ks swing and she did until another dedicated female federal agent took her smelly ass going to Bass Pro for fathers days bullshit story. My God 40 years police work between you and thats the best you got? You wearing your guilty for that one!

And the moron that allowed you to swear under oath to that foolishness should not only be dibarred he should be put out to pasture or at least let him enjoy "man of La Mancha" while drooling popcorn and water out the side of his mouth. From the upper balcony and the judge can think he is good when he with all honestly suckes like kokob except koko is smarter.

Unregistered

Its wrong not to forgive and at least let her show her rehabilitation

All these terrible things. Why not give her the benefit of the doubt and let her actions show shes been rehabilitated.

Unregistered
    All these terrible things. Why not give her the benefit of the doubt and let her actions show shes been rehabilitated.
    You can remove the chimp from the jungle but you can't remove the trash from the chimp****no disrespect meant**** other than to the garbage this is aimed at. LOL***RENT***LOL!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast