Body scanners at the jail

Unregistered

Thumbs up Body scanners at the jail

People....wake up!!! If two inmates were killed by smuggled in fentenayl why would the Director put body scanners to sacan staff???/ What is he saying, that all of us our dirty??? I am not comfortable getting a readiation scan 5 s times a day...this is crazy this can not be safe???

Unregistered
    Maybe the agency should start looking at their flawed hiring process and preferences. But, you have to expect a reaction like this when there have been so many instances of staff misconduct.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe the agency should start looking at their flawed hiring process and preferences. But, you have to expect a reaction like this when there have been so many instances of staff misconduct.
    EXPECT WHAT!!! I have worked at the jail .... we officers are telling supervisors who is doing it....why can't they be addressed???

Unregistered
    People....wake up!!! If two inmates were killed by smuggled in fentenayl why would the Director put body scanners to sacan staff???/ What is he saying, that all of us our dirty??? I am not comfortable getting a readiation scan 5 s times a day...this is crazy this can not be safe???
    What State is this installed? Certain States like FL do not allow Civilians or Officers to be scanned but only inmates.

Unregistered
    The new PBA approved this. Robert Davis is in favor and Steadman Stahl too so they gave their blessing to put body scanners in

Unregistered
    The new PBA approved this. Robert Davis is in favor and Steadman Stahl too so they gave their blessing to put body scanners in
    At first I didn’t believe this but it’s true the PBA agreed to this. Maybe they’ll pay us more money in this contract to go through radiation. Cops don’t have to do it so if we have to pay us

Unregistered
    At first I didn’t believe this but it’s true the PBA agreed to this. Maybe they’ll pay us more money in this contract to go through radiation. Cops don’t have to do it so if we have to pay us
    Man there ain’t no money. And less for us. PBA asking extra for cops but not us. That’s why i refuse to join. I save almost $700 a year.

Unregistered
    Why do you turn keys think you deserve any raise you guys and girls are the most corrupt individuals ever. You guys and girls do nothing but talk to your cousins in jail and let them do what they want.

Unregistered
    Why do you turn keys think you deserve any raise you guys and girls are the most corrupt individuals ever. You guys and girls do nothing but talk to your cousins in jail and let them do what they want.
    That’s coming straight from the mouthed of the PBA.