Miami Police Officer Dermis Hernandez Arrested by the FBI - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    I invested $25,000 from my pension retirement plan for a retirement property in Costa Rica when I retired. I need my money.

Unregistered
    Chino , I told you not to listen to this people , now they have taken your money .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who handed him up
    Chavez was caught on tape he was going to buy a house in Costa Rica. So Chavez it is.

Unregistered
    Whoever bonded him out, should have used that money to pay back the victims. I retired last month and I need my $50,000.

Unregistered
    hi, my name is LEROY AND I'LL BE WAITING FOR HIM AT THE PENITENTIARY. I already got his bed ready and i'll take care of him. Just like i have taken care of all Miami cops. Please don't forget the vaseline.

Unregistered
    I'm paying into this thing call the Fop , is that a scam too ?

Unregistered

greedyphuckerr

Whoever bonded him out, should have used that money to pay back the victims. I retired last month and I need my $50,000.
    Victim’s, is Dermis a financial planner? Or are these, “Victims” mad they didn’t make out like they thought?

Unregistered
    In this times now , we all are victims if something does not comes out how you wanted it then your a victim , if the female does not like or you don't pay her then she's a victim , if you fuel by greed and personal interest does not like the outcome then you are a victim

Unregistered
    The arraignment is coming up on the 20th. All victims please show up to court. Hopefully than we will get our money back.

Unregistered
    Victim’s, is Dermis a financial planner? Or are these, “Victims” mad they didn’t make out like they thought?
    Jorge Castro lost more than 100k, the guy with the liver transplant that was too sick to be a cop until the test came around to get promoted. What a SUCKER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast