Reserves Officers Not Allowed to Work Off Duties

Unregistered

Reserves Officers Not Allowed to Work Off Duties

Colina you piece of sh.t. Tu madre maricon

Unregistered
    First of all I agree. No more reserves scabs. Pay OT and draft if you have to. That simple. Also thank Aguilar the one that filed a claim during an offduty.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailors , I will bring back all those old buccaneers once again to take the wheel of the ship , some will be place in the schools grounds to fight in hand to hand combat if necessary

Unregistered
    That's capt underpants who doesn't like the reserves

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand down sailors , I will bring back all those old buccaneers once again to take the wheel of the ship , some will be place in the schools grounds to fight in hand to hand combat if necessary
    Hey asshole, take your stand down sailors and shove it up your ass!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First of all I agree. No more reserves scabs. Pay OT and draft if you have to. That simple. Also thank Aguilar the one that filed a claim during an offduty.
    Let’s clear something here. To begin with Aguilar didn’t filed a claim while working an off-duty in the city. So stop blaming him.

He was working in the federal court house and filed a injury claim with them. Apparently they also use Gallagher Bassett to handle their workers comp case. That’s the same company the city used and in the confusion it still showed Aguilar working for the city.

Secondly, I understand some people feel having some veterans around might make them feel uncomfortable cause it might undermine their authorities or command. That’s not true. We don’t care what he does. Javi your a clown and eventually you will get yours.

Thirdly, we are not taking no ones off duty away cause you still have outside agencies working.

Colina and Javi is just a piece of sh.t for not doing the right thing.