Miami Police Officer Dermis Hernandez Arrested by the FBI - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jorge Castro lost more than 100k, the guy with the liver transplant that was too sick to be a cop until the test came around to get promoted. What a SUCKER
    Won't he win it back in his pension lawsuit

Unregistered
    In this times now , we all are victims if something does not comes out how you wanted it then your a victim , if the female does not like or you don't pay her then she's a victim , if you fuel by greed and personal interest does not like the outcome then you are a victim
    Please say this in English so I can understand.

Unregistered
    And the next thing you will be claiming about him is that he completed BUDs, became a SEAL, went to Ranger training and had a tab on his soldier and that he can make a wicked souffle like some other loser who trolls Leoaffairs. He is a crook, he broke the law and he is accused of defrauding people. He can enjoy his time in the big house sharing a cell with Tyrone Big Dyck. They can become very close in the wee hours of the morning.
    You have your prison's mixed up there buddy... that would be state prison where big Tyrone be incarcerated...this case is reference to Club Fed....that rarely goes on in FED prisons...wishful thinking ???

Unregistered
    REMINER: All victim's court is Tuesday the 20th at 0800. Be there. Let try to get some of our money back.

Unregistered
    Do anyone know the outcome of the arraignment last week. I missed it. I was in a federal trial.

Unregistered
    Nothing happened, he plead not guilty because he was ignorant of what was actually happening. He argued that he doesn’t even know what a ponzu scheme is or how it works.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345