Hiring process - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hiring process

Unregistered
    That's the job, a vocation to serve and protect. So take a good look inside yourself why are you so angry and bitter. Be the change you want. At the end of the day the job has always been a mix of things to include social work and reports. Not an episode of COPs.

Unregistered
    Stick finger in mouth and barf. Give me a break, my guess a high ranking induvidual wrote that. Again, since the thread is about hiring. Avoid this place like the plague its a disaster. Gary Pruitt for Sheriff. We need a change.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stick finger in mouth and barf. Give me a break, my guess a high ranking induvidual wrote that. Again, since the thread is about hiring. Avoid this place like the plague its a disaster. Gary Pruitt for Sheriff. We need a change.
    The little baby does not like it when other babies do not whine with him. Pout, little baby, pout.

The little baby becomes sad when grown ups don’t cry and wet their diaper too. Fussy little baby.

Unregistered
    What make and model side arm do you all carry

Unregistered
    What make and model side arm do you all carry
    Panasonic CF-30-K. Thats what we carry.

Unregistered
    Panasonic CF-30-K. Thats what we carry.
    Sounds like to me you need to quit since you are so unhappy. Law Enforcement hasn't changed in decades, 5 minutes of fun and 2 hours of documentation. I'm sure you were told that when you was in the academy.

Unregistered
    ...when you was in the academy.
    when you WAS in the academy? Sound like you need to quit!

Unregistered
    Sounds like to me you need to quit since you are so unhappy. Law Enforcement hasn't changed in decades, 5 minutes of fun and 2 hours of documentation. I'm sure you were told that when you was in the academy.
    I been here for 20 years and it is by far the worse it has ever been. Get ready for a career of data entry rooks.

Unregistered
    when you WAS in the academy? Sound like you need to quit!
    SOUND like you need to do the same, stupid.

Unregistered
    SOUND like you need to do the same, stupid.
    If you're calling someone the name Stupid, the "S" should be capitalized. Therefore, I think you should quit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast