New and improved PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you know who I am, then you know where to find me. If disparaging decent people is your gig, come see me and let me see the size of your testicles. Meanwhile, you can go fu*ck yourself.
    Ouch! Sensitive too when your manhood is questioned.

Unregistered
    Interesting to see John Rivera's old crime family Capo Regimes leaving nasty notes here about a situation they have no control over.
    Talking smack about a big hearted guy like Delo and others. Delo has more decency and honor in his pinky finger than the whole cast of rats that were just outsted from the PBA. You have to look hard and deep to find a more incestous group than Greenwood/Fuste/Vazquez/Searez and the bold headed blogger whose name I already forgot. One good look at Rivera's credit cards will reveal the expenses at restaurants, motels, spas, etc., that we paid for as a membership. If I was a betting woman, I would wager to say that most of these negative comments are coming from Michele Durand whose gravy train just run short on its tracks. We kindly ask the new board members to research the books and tells us how much us members paid to defend her convicted felon step mother Olga Durand after she was caught fixing tickets on the courthouse steps. Bet that would be a dandy of a figure.
    On that note. Pull up the figure for saving Stahl boys notmonce or twice but 3 times and counting. Dui theft, robbery, drugs etc. maybe u should remember who your president is and what he’s covered up for many of u all. And that includes both executive and just regular Vice President. This bunch has screwed up so much in the past and history will be repeating itself. Hope u have a back up plan when no one trust u enough to help u again.

Unregistered
    On that note. Pull up the figure for saving Stahl boys notmonce or twice but 3 times and counting. Dui theft, robbery, drugs etc. maybe u should remember who your president is and what he’s covered up for many of u all. And that includes both executive and just regular Vice President. This bunch has screwed up so much in the past and history will be repeating itself. Hope u have a back up plan when no one trust u enough to help u again.
    Like Fat John covered for Olga Durand, the crooked bailiff?

Unregistered
    Like Fat John covered for Olga Durand, the crooked bailiff?
    They ALL covered for EACHOTHER LOOOOSERS! Wake up & smell the big picture. All politicians are full of shizzle! They all renig on promises & campaign slogans. I am a Black male, married to Hispanic female.
    Who represents my people? Stahl, Greene, Shiver, Jenkins, Ish? None! All good in hood, but when peeps start tripping, you all shizzle out of luck! PLEA is getting shit done lately in NS. Need to him dog Montue Howard up, to keep it real, and Check all these perpetratons going down. All SMS, FML &
    All real cops that are feeling the FML feeling. REAL NEWS!

Unregistered
    Pba still has best attorneys by far ask PCB and the chiefs on the appeals. Only one who left is blanca and she never did attorney/ rep work anyways. Montoute does try but they dont know what they dont know.

Unregistered

Perdicious Stahl tries to convince himself and others

Stahl’s greatest attribute is his ability to tell fictitious stories. His lying has become second nature to him, just like breathing. Sure, some people, especially who don’t know better, are likely to believe some of his tales, but those who are around him enough, or hear his BS enough, soon realize that he is a sociopathic liar.
    So when he gets on this blog with his poor writing skills know that his message, if you can decipher it, is pure fiction. It almost seems like it has become an illness for him.

Unregistered

Liars

LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE.... they are ALL LIARS! Look at their relationships? Let’s reviews the facts. Wasn’t voted in, for a reason!!! Qualities: Liars, Adulters, Eho maniacs, rent prostitues, spreads rumors! And SELFISH IS THE MIDDLE NAME. This is our new Board! We are Doomed.

Unregistered
    LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE.... they are ALL LIARS! Look at their relationships? Let’s reviews the facts. Wasn’t voted in, for a reason!!! Qualities: Liars, Adulters, Eho maniacs, rent prostitues, spreads rumors! And SELFISH IS THE MIDDLE NAME. This is our new Board! We are Doomed.
    You forgot corrupt, they specialize in bankruptcies, fraud, and plain POS

Unregistered
    There is so much salt in this thread.

Hey OLD PBA you ate shit and got the boot deal with it. New PBA who gives a **** with the OLD PBA says, act like ****ing adults and professionals and ignore this shit.

/thread

Unregistered

Makes sense

There is so much salt in this thread.

Hey OLD PBA you ate shit and got the boot deal with it. New PBA who gives a **** with the OLD PBA says, act like ****ing adults and professionals and ignore this shit.

/thread
    Now it makes all the sense in the world why you all got ghetto cars- to match your brains.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast