Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TC is the best
    you got that right!

Unregistered
    you got that right!
    TC, please put in for FTO and show them how it's done.

Unregistered
    TC, please put in for FTO and show them how it's done.
    This guy doesn't know how to speak to the public and you want him to make some kind of impression on a newbie?

Unregistered
    This guy doesn't know how to speak to the public and you want him to make some kind of impression on a newbie?
    He speaks great to me. He handled business so stop being jealous of the guy already! More FTD's like him and agency would be back in the race.

Unregistered
    He speaks great to me. He handled business so stop being jealous of the guy already! More FTD's like him and agency would be back in the race.
    And when is that??? Oh while your sucking his c*ck. If you think he makes such a difference then go scream at the top of your lungs to the command so they make him an FTO so we can be “ back in the race” WTF is that?

Unregistered
    This is a distractionary post designed by the public relations group to force relevant posts down stop replying to it!

Unregistered
    And when is that??? Oh while your sucking his c*ck. If you think he makes such a difference then go scream at the top of your lungs to the command so they make him an FTO so we can be “ back in the race” WTF is that?
    Seems like you want too! That statement sends a message about you Panna Slug

Unregistered
    This is a distractionary post designed by the public relations group to force relevant posts down stop replying to it!
    absolutely not, we want all to know what an azzholle he really is. I've been with him and I've heard him talk down to people and speak in racial tones. he is a miserable person and needs to go away already.

Unregistered
    absolutely not, we want all to know what an azzholle he really is. I've been with him and I've heard him talk down to people and speak in racial tones. he is a miserable person and needs to go away already.
    You first slug! Do the district a favor and transfer since he such a bother. Go to a real district and do real police work Panna Slug. Come to district 54. Loser

Unregistered
    Last week on a call he kicked a cat and said next time don’t call 911 you dumb *****. You guys are morons

Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast