Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 51
Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You say nothing Ang you know it. Stand up PUZZY in roll cal,l me see you.
    Look coward all you do is talk. Now go and get me a subway sandwich.. Oh yeah you were a coward there also..

It’s me

Broward coward

Deuce bag I haven’t replied to this thread in months so it’s funny to see what a hard on you and others have for me. I’m in work every week so tap me on the shoulder and say let’s talk after or before roll call otherwise shut your mouth and do your job.i think we come back to work Wednesday at 1800 hours

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by It’s me View Post
    Deuce bag I haven’t replied to this thread in months so it’s funny to see what a hard on you and others have for me. I’m in work every week so tap me on the shoulder and say let’s talk after or before roll call otherwise shut your mouth and do your job.i think we come back to work Wednesday at 1800 hours
    What ever coward you know who this is ... Be a man

Unregistered
    You think we come back to work Wed. Boy are you a dumba$$ and a rat *******!

Unregistered
    How about I take a Dandee Jelly Donut and shove it im your face.

Unregistered
    Make that a powdered jelly donut...lol

Unregistered
    You are trash TC.

Unregistered
    Maybe a Rasberry powdered jelly donut right in your fning face.

Unregistered
    You are trash TC.
    And so is C-Mart..

Unregistered
    You think we come back to work Wed. Boy are you a dumba$$ and a rat *******!
    Leave Todd alone you can't expect alcoholics to remember those minor details!!

Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast