Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 5
Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Noone liked you in NYPD or D11 or D8. You are POS Todd!! I would tell you in your face, but knowing you you’ll go runing to IA!
    See that’s what Im talking about^^^^ I guarantee he stiffed his zone partner’s in Dist. 11. Pure douche

Unregistered

Keyboard c#%t

Well I guess you dragged me in again. You definitely don’t know one person I worked with in the Nypd you can ask those who worked with me in pompano if I ever boned them with calls, and as far as district 8 who really cares. And as far as you stepping up to me well then do it. The only time I go to IA is when I need to answer for my own issues.

Unregistered
    Well I guess you dragged me in again. You definitely don’t know one person I worked with in the Nypd you can ask those who worked with me in pompano if I ever boned them with calls, and as far as district 8 who really cares. And as far as you stepping up to me well then do it. The only time I go to IA is when I need to answer for my own issues.
    You got sucked in cause your a SUCKER. Someone said these post(s) are getting to you and now I have to agree. You probably start to sweat and shake a little every time you open up this thread don't you tiny boy Todd. Oh so you admit you screw over your zone partner’s but only in Dist.8? And why is that Todd? You have to do police work to get complaints Todd so i am sure your I.A. Jacket is bare. But thanks for coming back on here to set the record straight but sorry nobody is buying it. See you soon buddy boy.

Unregistered
    You got sucked in cause your a SUCKER. Someone said these post(s) are getting to you and now I have to agree. You probably start to sweat and shake a little every time you open up this thread don't you tiny boy Todd. Oh so you admit you screw over your zone partner’s but only in Dist.8? And why is that Todd? You have to do police work to get complaints Todd so i am sure your I.A. Jacket is bare. But thanks for coming back on here to set the record straight but sorry nobody is buying it. See you soon buddy boy.
    Nice, you know him well are you kin folk?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhisetgat View Post
    Who’s that deputy, former NY guy with the bad attitude. I think his name is Todd. Someone told me he’s a real tool, always complaining. I ran into him recently, and was told to stay away from him.
    Yeah-total jerk-off. His name is Scott Israel.

Gaping a hole

No issues

I’ve been off for the last few days and can’t imagine I’ve pissed someone off as always roll call is at 6:00pm and the district is located at 17300 Royal Palm Blvd

Unregistered

Shit bird

You might not like him but I can tell you he has been a great back up to many. When McNair park in pompano erupted with nonsense Todd came in and took control where most other deputies were afraid.

Unregistered

Attention Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Gaping a hole View Post
    I’ve been off for the last few days and can’t imagine I’ve pissed someone off as always roll call is at 6:00pm and the district is located at 17300 Royal Palm Blvd
    Please remove this thread with the roll call location and time. Really guys?

Unregistered

So dumb.

Please remove this thread with the roll call location and time. Really guys?
    Yeah like no one knows where the district stations are and there might be a chance a small meeting might be held there where all those marked units are parked. Big secret!

Unregistered

Hi *****

954-448-4238

Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast