Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 4
Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Keyboard ****

Mom is dead so if you ran a train on her that explains a lot. Be a man and introduce yourself to me otherwise I’m done posting. I owe you or anyone else anything god bless the Nypd.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mom is dead so if you ran a train on her that explains a lot. Be a man and introduce yourself to me otherwise I’m done posting. I owe you or anyone else anything god bless the Nypd.
    I had heard about this thread from the shift and from what I see and after reading this thread, It appears you cant stay off this thread Todd. You talk crap about ATM but once your mammy is mentioned it’s a whole new ball game why is that?? I can help you with that...because you are just a big loud mouth POS. You are not liked on the shift you are a horrible person and cop. Whoever started this thread sure knows you well (who could that be Todd)?? It could be many but if you had to take a guess???

Unregistered
    this is definetly capplette yes a lot of attitude for a 5 10 120 lb weakling hows chris doing todd?

Unregistered
    this is definetly capplette yes a lot of attitude for a 5 10 120 lb weakling hows chris doing todd?
    Aren’t those always the ones that think they are tough. 120 lbs soaking wet and couldn’t punch his way out of a wet tampon. Typical New Yorker with a badge and a gun...guaranteed he has had his butt handed to him on more than one occasion. Hiding out in Weston probably acting like a Betty Bad A$$ to all the foreigners....such a STUD lol.

Unregistered
    Aren’t those always the ones that think they are tough. 120 lbs soaking wet and couldn’t punch his way out of a wet tampon. Typical New Yorker with a badge and a gun...guaranteed he has had his butt handed to him on more than one occasion. Hiding out in Weston probably acting like a Betty Bad A$$ to all the foreigners....such a STUD lol.
    Being a huge fan of leoaffairs, every post that is anti New York, the author has a lot ....... following their sentences. This author has been writing like this for years. Sam, you failed the 1988 NYPD physical, which back then, if the investigators thought you were light in the fanny, they would find a way to disqualify you. You did get hired by the department of tyrones, but turned it down because the Pompano Police Department decided to hire you. You now are a lousy LT. with BSO which equates to a traffic agent, non sworn, in New York. knock your nonsense off Samuel. BSO LT, no kids, which means the Hawk was busy, and the BoneFish Grill, US1 and Hillsborough Friday night family nights can be between us as long as you cut the crap. This is not Todd, who ever he is, but a retired NewYarker that knows everything about you and your despicable life. Keep your sewer shut or Butler and O'Brien will become collateral damage in my quest.

Unregistered
    Being a huge fan of leoaffairs, every post that is anti New York, the author has a lot ....... following their sentences. This author has been writing like this for years. Sam, you failed the 1988 NYPD physical, which back then, if the investigators thought you were light in the fanny, they would find a way to disqualify you. You did get hired by the department of tyrones, but turned it down because the Pompano Police Department decided to hire you. You now are a lousy LT. with BSO which equates to a traffic agent, non sworn, in New York. knock your nonsense off Samuel. BSO LT, no kids, which means the Hawk was busy, and the BoneFish Grill, US1 and Hillsborough Friday night family nights can be between us as long as you cut the crap. This is not Todd, who ever he is, but a retired NewYarker that knows everything about you and your despicable life. Keep your sewer shut or Butler and O'Brien will become collateral damage in my quest.
    Don’t threaten me, you have no dirt.. I know who you are and you were no saint. What do you think you will silence me with throwing out Butler and O’Brien ha nice try.

Unregistered
    Don’t threaten me, you have no dirt.. I know who you are and you were no saint. What do you think you will silence me with throwing out Butler and O’Brien ha nice try.
    Sammy baby, keep your AR15 that you used to threaten a detective in your desk draw. I am RDO for the next couple of days and ready to go all 15 rounds with you. And Samuel, when the dust clears, hopefully you and Captain G can share a cell. Remember powertrac Samuel. Sgt. Marty Head and names to be announced later. Samuel, you're a hunter. Remember, if you go after big game, you better kill it on the first shot.

Unregistered
    Sammy baby, keep your AR15 that you used to threaten a detective in your desk draw. I am RDO for the next couple of days and ready to go all 15 rounds with you. And Samuel, when the dust clears, hopefully you and Captain G can share a cell. Remember powertrac Samuel. Sgt. Marty Head and names to be announced later. Samuel, you're a hunter. Remember, if you go after big game, you better kill it on the first shot.
    Please, all old news buddy Ol’ Pal. What a putz keep an AR in my desk drawer....pretty much beat that, what else you got? Power trac stuff again old news. If that’s the best you got Im sure not worried. Why wait obviously you are on you RDO’s and posting now? If your such a tough guy...come pay me a visit?

Unregistered
    Please, all old news buddy Ol’ Pal. What a putz keep an AR in my desk drawer....pretty much beat that, what else you got? Power trac stuff again old news. If that’s the best you got Im sure not worried. Why wait obviously you are on you RDO’s and posting now? If your such a tough guy...come pay me a visit?
    Let’s get back on topic boys and girls. How is the call dodger and big mouth doing?

Unregistered
    Noone liked you in NYPD or D11 or D8. You are POS Todd!! I would tell you in your face, but knowing you you’ll go runing to IA!

Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast