Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 31
Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Lol, that’s him at his favorite spot when he was in Deerfield.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://theness.com/neurologicablog/...ie-300x300.jpg That was him in action his last days in Deerfield. I worked with that joker I’m glad he was kicked out of Deerfield.

Unregistered
    CM smells like old cheese mixed with sewer water. Disgusting...

Unregistered
    He didn’t get removed from Deerfield. He left to another agency then came crawling back with his rat tail between he legs. He begged to come back to D10 but command shot him down. Now he’s ratting it up in Weston.

Unregistered
    CM isn't just a rat he's dumb as a stump and lazy as one too. Weston would be a much better place if he was anywhere else!!

Unregistered
    TC to a T!!!!!

Unregistered
    Awesome, send him to the jail where he belongs. Rat fuk.

Unregistered
    https://theness.com/neurologicablog/...ie-300x300.jpg That was him in action his last days in Deerfield. I worked with that joker I’m glad he was kicked out of Deerfield.

Looks like TC leaving Flanagan's.. and how is it you sit at the bar and not at a regular table? Anyone flip you off lately TC? Puzzy rat ****k...

Unregistered
    Looks like TC leaving Flanagan's.. and how is it you sit at the bar and not at a regular table? Anyone flip you off lately TC? Puzzy rat ****k...
    Actually no.... it looks like you CM. Deerfield is such a better place without you. Two faced biatchhh. Btw you smell like an old musty bean burrito that’s been trapped under your moms bed for 15 years. Rat assss elf assss puzzzzzy asssssss.

Unregistered
    I worked with CM before and as a women he made me feel very uncomfortable.very strange creepy little man...

Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast