Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 3
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Off topic, but just curious, who are Aqua Man 1 and 2
    Just a guess, but are there or have there ever been divers on his squad?

Unregistered
    Just a guess, but are there or have there ever been divers on his squad?
    Maybe, but they definitely aren’t Muff diver’s that’s for sure.

Unregistered

Nolanreno

One is a guy named Todd, who thinks he is God’s gift to police work and has NO zone integrity.
    Anyone who whines about zone integrity in Weston of all places, you know is lazy lol

Unregistered
    Sounds just like Todd Capplette

Unregistered

Keyboard duece

I have no issues handling any call in any zone considering there are only twelve calls a night if we’re lucky versus the city we had in pompano, so I don’t know where this topic of zone integrity is coming from. I did have good zone integrity this weekend when I shot my load into your filthy mothers ass and mouth. Stop being a vagina and just come tell me what you believe the issue is otherwise stfu.

Unregistered
    I have no issues handling any call in any zone considering there are only twelve calls a night if we’re lucky versus the city we had in pompano, so I don’t know where this topic of zone integrity is coming from. I did have good zone integrity this weekend when I shot my load into your filthy mothers ass and mouth. Stop being a vagina and just come tell me what you believe the issue is otherwise stfu.
    Oh Todd, are these post(s) getting to You??? Just handle your zone!! You are correct we are a slow District and you still bone people with calls...pathetic. We all know you don’t like women so we all know the last part of your post is fiction. Todd you cant handle the truth so I think you should STFU and take your B.S. New Yawk crap elsewhere because we are not impressed.

Unregistered
    You nor anyone else in this agency will ever get to me especially when you can’t be man enough to come at me one on one. I just like posting that your mother’s a whore and she likes ass to mouth.

Unregistered
    You nor anyone else in this agency will ever get to me especially when you can’t be man enough to come at me one on one. I just like posting that your mother’s a whore and she likes ass to mouth.
    So, any of you that actually know Todd know that the likelihood of this post being from him is extremely high. All of those cowards out there that talk sh!t about people not putting their name on a post, well here's one that did and the person that started it is afraid to confront him. So dude confront him, or STFU!!! He's calling you out and you're being a pu$$y!

Unregistered
    Me and a buddy ran on train on your MOM last night and she loved it. She also told me to tell you to stop being such a Biatch and to handle your calls and stop complaining. P.S. stay out of the Sgt’s office you little snitch.

Unregistered
    Me and a buddy ran on train on your MOM last night and she loved it. She also told me to tell you to stop being such a Biatch and to handle your calls and stop complaining. P.S. stay out of the Sgt’s office you little snitch.
    Todd, stay off the site your embarrassing the family....Mom.

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast