Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 23
Page 23 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll leave you with this you’re not my bro and the only pity is for you for being a keyboard coward. I’ve posted my shift and my cell phone number in the past with hopes that a real man would tell me their issues. I was actually looking forward to the blocked calls and stupid messages but I only got a few from my real friends.
    We know this is a big LIE, you have NO friends!!!!!

Unregistered
    I’ll leave you with this you’re not my bro and the only pity is for you for being a keyboard coward. I’ve posted my shift and my cell phone number in the past with hopes that a real man would tell me their issues. I was actually looking forward to the blocked calls and stupid messages but I only got a few from my real friends.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... who's your real friend, the midget in crime scene??? GFY TC.

Unregistered
    We know this is a big LIE, you have NO friends!!!!!

Zero friends... how can anyone stand you, you are a loner and have no people skills. You treat the public like shit and have made many racial comments. ie savages animals etc etc. Transfer now before you are tossed out. Oh, and you are also a Rat and should not be trusted. Please if you know what's good for you, stay far far away from this Cheese eating Rat.

Unregistered
    **** you. BRO!!

Unregistered
    You will hear that someone ***** smacked him. I'm the one that will administer his smack down. We are so sick of him.

Unregistered
    Who is this guy from Weston that everyone seems to dislike? No one is that hated, so what's up?

Unregistered
    Who is this guy from Weston that everyone seems to dislike? No one is that hated, so what's up?
    The one and only TC, big rat fucc...

Unregistered
    The one and only TC, big rat fucc...
    So true. Miserable fat *******.

Unregistered

Bso cowards

It’s so nice to see you can’t take a break off for Memorial Day. I’ll see you on Thursday at roll call maybe I’ll even take a shower by then. It’s a shame none of you chocked on a hamburger today and died.

Unregistered
    It’s so nice to see you can’t take a break off for Memorial Day. I’ll see you on Thursday at roll call maybe I’ll even take a shower by then. It’s a shame none of you chocked on a hamburger today and died.
    Hahahahaha.... why take a break, you never served or made any sacrifices... fat Rat fukk. You ain't doing shit on Thursday but sit and keep your mouth shut..

Page 23 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast