Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 12
Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Just stumbled on this thread but out of curiosity, is this TC guy the same dim whit that chastised a S4 driver a few nights ago

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just stumbled on this thread but out of curiosity, is this TC guy the same dim whit that chastised a S4 driver a few nights ago
    Wouldn’t surprise me one bit!

Unregistered
    Hey deputy "stumbled on this thread". I have your back. Japes is now your target and I extremely agree. Lets spin this into the real problem of D8. I'll start with a USMC Ball picture of Japes and his love ones'. I've been in D8 for 13 years now. TC is a threat to us because he doesn't care if he works in weston, pompano, courthouse, or D54. We do. I wish I had the balls of TC. I hate the fact I have a pair of Japes for balls. Leave TC only so the PSB leaves us only. TC left his cell number and if you have a beef with him, call him and make it right. TC has been in the parking lot by the fire station the last 7 shifts. All no shows. Since Japes and his pals have no balls to meet him, drop this thread and gets us off the front page.

Unregistered
    Hey deputy "stumbled on this thread". I have your back. Japes is now your target and I extremely agree. Lets spin this into the real problem of D8. I'll start with a USMC Ball picture of Japes and his love ones'. I've been in D8 for 13 years now. TC is a threat to us because he doesn't care if he works in weston, pompano, courthouse, or D54. We do. I wish I had the balls of TC. I hate the fact I have a pair of Japes for balls. Leave TC only so the PSB leaves us only. TC left his cell number and if you have a beef with him, call him and make it right. TC has been in the parking lot by the fire station the last 7 shifts. All no shows. Since Japes and his pals have no balls to meet him, drop this thread and gets us off the front page.
    I over heard some command staff talking about transferring people out and bringing some new fresh faces in that want to work. Could this poster ^^^be on the way out. OMG you might have to work in Pompano pu$$ie!

Unregistered
    I over heard some command staff talking about transferring people out and bringing some new fresh faces in that want to work. Could this poster ^^^be on the way out. OMG you might have to work in Pompano pu$$ie!
    That's unfair. Pompano is highly skilled at cuffing 90lb autistic kids on the short bus who cry and slap another kid after being relentlessly bullied. They're going all out to show that the Broward Coward label does not affect them. In fact, since the PROMISE kids are untouchable, now the 'soft targets' for charges are now the disabled victims of the PROMISE protected class. See you at the next Autism Awareness event; where you will once again, exploit the kids with a photo opp after you failed to arrest those who sexually assaulted them.

Deerfield, Pompano, Parkland

Do the right thing because YOUR signature is on that report.

It’s me

Bso cu#t

To the poster that tried to defend me I thank you but don’t bother with these cu#ts. Just FYI I park by the motors barn most of the time because it’s nice and shady lol. Second I was off two Saturdays ago but not this Saturday and still nobody showed up to kick my ass. If this moron overheard the command staff talking then he probably also overheard the fifth floor talking about getting rid of the sheriff. Enjoy every minute of your tour here in Weston if they want they can send me back to district 54 or pompano I could care less,but I do have one question do they have xl tactical vests so I can look cool.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by It’s me View Post
    To the poster that tried to defend me I thank you but don’t bother with these cu#ts. Just FYI I park by the motors barn most of the time because it’s nice and shady lol. Second I was off two Saturdays ago but not this Saturday and still nobody showed up to kick my ass. If this moron overheard the command staff talking then he probably also overheard the fifth floor talking about getting rid of the sheriff. Enjoy every minute of your tour here in Weston if they want they can send me back to district 54 or pompano I could care less,but I do have one question do they have xl tactical vests so I can look cool.
    You do need some XXL police gear you fat f*uck. Biggest putz I have had ever met. Oh and please you some breath mints halitosis boy!

Unregistered
    You do need some XXL police gear you fat f*uck. Biggest putz I have had ever met. Oh and please you some breath mints halitosis boy!
    I'm thinking XXXL. He's a shorter version of Bob L.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhisetgat View Post
    Who’s that deputy, former NY guy with the bad attitude. I think his name is Todd. Someone told me he’s a real tool, always complaining. I ran into him recently, and was told to stay away from him.
    He's just mad because he can't play with my Twinkie. He loves the cream that squirts out

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by It’s me View Post

TC don't let these guys draw you in. They are just jealous of you and can't stand the fact that you don't want to be their friends. I know how you feel working with a bunch of rookies that think they no all there is to know about LE. I worked in D11 when you were there and I know that you are a good LEO.

Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast