Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 11
Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact that you actually said we are "Miserable people" is funny as hell. You, TC have to be one of if not the most miserable person I have every met. Trust me you are not popular at all, I know most wish you would transfer out of the district. My stomach hurts every time I have to see you sitting in the roll call room with that depressing dumb look on your face. Do us and the great people of Weston a favor and go back to Pompano where you belong. Its funny how you think everyone just hates you for no reason but in fact its you that created this. If we didn't have guys like you at this agency it would be a better place to work, the other issues will work themselves out but you will always be exactly how you are today. TC, please remember you created this and only you can change this. Take care and stay safe.
    Very well stated but why be so nice? This guy is a cancer and cant stand to be in the same room with him. Worst cop I have ever been around doesn't know how to speak with the public or his co-worker’s. Just an all around D*ck!

Unregistered
    Very well stated but why be so nice? This guy is a cancer and cant stand to be in the same room with him. Worst cop I have ever been around doesn't know how to speak with the public or his co-worker’s. Just an all around D*ck!
    I was being nice because i cant stoop to TC level. And after all he is my brother in blue. I just wish he would see things the way most of do and try and be somewhat of a team player. Wishful thinking I guess.

Unregistered

Bso cowards

To the poster that said something about a brother in blue I guess I thank you. Unfortunately you south Florida scmucks will never be brothers in blue because if I was such a d$ck I would have already gotten my ass kicked by one of you cowards grow a pair of balls and step up. To the poster who gets sick everyday at roll call I hope you choke on your own puke so I can laugh in your face as you choke and die on your own vomit

Unregistered
    To the poster that said something about a brother in blue I guess I thank you. Unfortunately you south Florida scmucks will never be brothers in blue because if I was such a d$ck I would have already gotten my ass kicked by one of you cowards grow a pair of balls and step up. To the poster who gets sick everyday at roll call I hope you choke on your own puke so I can laugh in your face as you choke and die on your own vomit
    Wishful thinking, I tell you what tough guy if this Agency would not fire me for kicking your a$$ trust me it would have been done a long time ago. And you can take that to the bank ***** Boy!

Unregistered

Biatch

I’ll sign a waiver biatch go back a few pages and you’ll see my phone number just tell me where

Unregistered
    I’ll sign a waiver biatch go back a few pages and you’ll see my phone number just tell me where
    Was the number 1800 I am a biatch. Sign that waiver Fatboy and give it to the Sgt. At roll call. I will have rescue staging at the back door.

Unregistered

Bso biatch

Roll call starts at 6pm I’m usually in the parking lot at 545pm and the fire rescue station is right next door so I guess I’ll see you in a few hours c$nt

Unregistered
    Roll call starts at 6pm I’m usually in the parking lot at 545pm and the fire rescue station is right next door so I guess I’ll see you in a few hours c$nt
    Was waiting for you, must have called in COWARD I mean sick. Your such a fat ******* with bad hygiene!

Unregistered
    OMG, Wowww

Unregistered
    Was waiting for you, must have called in COWARD I mean sick. Your such a fat ******* with bad hygiene!

He does not have bad hygiene...... He is amazing.

Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast