I support Sheriff Tony and Dale Holness

Unregistered

I support Sheriff Tony and Dale Holness

I support the duo of Tony and Holness. The greatest leaders we have had in Broward county. My boy Holness going to get me a cushy office job. Good luck losers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I support the duo of Tony and Holness. The greatest leaders we have had in Broward county. My boy Holness going to get me a cushy office job. Good luck losers.
    So you support a murdering, lying, criminal, scumbag posing as a Sheriff and a criminal, slimy politician loser who was beat in an election by a nobody.

Got it, hopefully you are a good defense attorney or have big money, because they will need both when Desantis is done with them. The Governor is cleaning up Broward by taking out all the scumbags one at a time, he already has some notches on his belt, plenty of room for some more.

Unregistered
    So you support a murdering, lying, criminal, scumbag posing as a Sheriff and a criminal, slimy politician loser who was beat in an election by a nobody.

Got it, hopefully you are a good defense attorney or have big money, because they will need both when Desantis is done with them. The Governor is cleaning up Broward by taking out all the scumbags one at a time, he already has some notches on his belt, plenty of room for some more.
    Deathantis doesn’t care what happens in Broward. He knows he would never win Broward. Dale Holness and sheriff Tony are great leaders. Came from nothing and worked hard to get where they are. Holness will be back. Sheriff Tony will be around till he’s ready to go. Get over it.

Unregistered

Looks like he cares about destroying Broward Scumbags

Deathantis doesn’t care what happens in Broward. He knows he would never win Broward. Dale Holness and sheriff Tony are great leaders. Came from nothing and worked hard to get where they are. Holness will be back. Sheriff Tony will be around till he’s ready to go. Get over it.
    Using a confidential executive order, Gov. Ron DeSantis has transferred the Florida Department of Law Enforcement’s criminal case against Broward Sheriff Gregory Tony to the State Attorney’s Office in Fort Myers.

The governor’s quiet decision over the summer to remove Tony’s case from the jurisdiction of Broward State Attorney Harold Pryor followed what sources said was Pryor’s reluctance to file felony and other charges against Tony as recommended by the FDLE.

FDLE currently has an open active investigation into allegations that Gregory Tony may have falsified required affidavits associated with his sworn law enforcement officer status and/or falsified official law enforcement employment applications,” Rid**** wrote. “The status of FDLE’s investigation remains ongoing as to Plaintiff’s allegations as well as other undisclosed matters that will remain confidential.”

The affidavit went on to state that FDLE was awaiting responses to subpoenas issued “to certain Government Agencies with the State of Pennsylvania requesting disclosure of official court records, law enforcement agency files and criminal arrest records pertaining to Gregory Tony. Said subpoenas were issued by the Broward County State Attorney’s Office.”

The criminal probe of Tony began under the administration of Broward State Attorney Michael Satz, who did not run for reelection. It was handed off to new State Attorney Pryor when he took office in January.

After months passed without action on the FDLE’s recommendation that Tony be prosecuted, complaints were lodged with Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody, who later took the matter to DeSantis, sources said.

The Republican governor, who appointed Democrat Tony as sheriff in January 2019, ordered the case be sent across the peninsula to Amira Fox, State Attorney for the 20th judicial district that includes Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee counties. Fox has assigned it to Assistant State Attorney Anthony Kunasek, head of the office’s special prosecutions unit.

On Monday, Kunasek said, “I’m sorry I’m not able to give you any information.”
    Paula McMahon, spokeswoman for Broward State Attorney Pryor, was similarly tight-lipped. “Have to refer you to the Governor’s Office,” she wrote Monday in response to an emailed question about whether DeSantis provided any explanation for his action. “In other words, if any such records existed they would be confidential.”

Florida Bulldog reported in April that the FBI is also investigating Sheriff Tony for suspected bid rigging, fraud and kickbacks stemming from BSO’s 2019 purchase of hundreds of bleeding control stations from a South Carolina company, North American Rescue, where Tony worked before becoming sheriff. The existence of the probe was confirmed by a trio of sources interviewed by FBI agents about Tony.

A source familiar with the FBI investigation, however, said it has stalled because of internal interference. The interference was allegedly from the office’s special agent in charge, George Piro. No further details about it were available.

Florida Bulldog requested comments from Piro and the Miami FBI, but did not receive a response.

Unregistered
    Feds don't like to go after candidates while an election is going on, Dale should be getting a good attorney now that the election is over and he lost, might be getting payed a visit in the near future for his daughters issue, oh yeah they were estranged😂