Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 29
Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't deflect this to CM. Make him his own page if you want but lets keep this what it is please.
    Fair enough. Both of them are nothing but dead weight.

Unregistered
    It’s not TC . and yes, absolutely. Stand up guy. Wont let the little guy fly helicopters so he has resulted to getting touchy with his ride alongs. Yet they still give him ride alongs. How sweet it is to be a bad boy.
    What happened?

Unregistered
    It’s not TC . and yes, absolutely. Stand up guy. Wont let the little guy fly helicopters so he has resulted to getting touchy with his ride alongs. Yet they still give him ride alongs. How sweet it is to be a bad boy.
    CM is more of a man and Deputy than TC could ever dream of being.

Unregistered
    CM is more of a man and Deputy than TC could ever dream of being.
    That's the absolute truth.

Unregistered
    Does anyone remember when TC posted his pants? Funny shit. Ask him about it.

Unregistered
    Urinated in his pants.

Unregistered
    I remember that. I was working one zone over and he got I to a scuffle with a female. They were on the ground when arrived. We took her into custody and I noticed his shirt was torn. He had gravel and abrasions on his hands. His pants were all wet and it hadn't rained all week. You tell me. I thought he was going to cry.

Unregistered
    I remember that. I was working one zone over and he got I to a scuffle with a female. They were on the ground when arrived. We took her into custody and I noticed his shirt was torn. He had gravel and abrasions on his hands. His pants were all wet and it hadn't rained all week. You tell me. I thought he was going to cry.
    Hey tough guy, why dont you say this to my face, you gutless puzzy!

Unregistered
    Good ole CM. His nickname is Sierra 100. Thinks he’s God’s gift to policing...

Unregistered
    You know me, I see you every week. I'd beat you down like a stepchild. DO NOT TRY ME. PUZZY.

Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast