Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 20
Page 20 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Why are we still talking about him in here? Drop it already, done, end of story!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are we still talking about him in here? Drop it already, done, end of story!
    Because we can now go away befor we start talking about you.

Unregistered
    He is not as tough as he presents himself. And if challenged, he will high tail it to the command or IA on you in a second.
    How do you know? I'm sure it's a rumor of all sorts about the guy. He like a said before. Great FTD and he is stern but fair. Learn something from him and his ability to listem yo cry babies.

Unregistered
    How do you know? I'm sure it's a rumor of all sorts about the guy. He like a said before. Great FTD and he is stern but fair. Learn something from him and his ability to listem yo cry babies.
    I see you didn't learn how to write reports from him.
    What could I learn, how to be a miserable racist human being? He has bought this on himself obviously you don't work with him..... you are either TC himself, or his crime scene buddy that adores him.

Unregistered
    I've been following this thread for awhile now. I think I will stay in my current district. I was looking for a change in districts but this much disgust for one person is just sad.

Unregistered
    I've been following this thread for awhile now. I think I will stay in my current district. I was looking for a change in districts but this much disgust for one person is just sad.
    Why you worried, you just like this guy? Trust me, it's just him... He created this with his hate and disgust for all that work with him.

Unregistered
    And how does this thread have any bearing on where you transfer? You looking to go to an easy District and do nothing for 12

Unregistered
    Please transfer back to D11 TC.

Unregistered
    And how does this thread have any bearing on where you transfer? You looking to go to an easy District and do nothing for 12
    Why not much happens in Weston. Finish out these three years in a slow district. Retire and move.

Unregistered
    Why not much happens in Weston. Finish out these three years in a slow district. Retire and move.
    Smart move, what the worse that can happen another MSD?

Page 20 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast