Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 67
Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sour puss old heads need to retire already...
    us old sour puss heads run circles around you rooks. TC is a clown.

Unregistered
    Hey **** sucker or **** suckers either step up to the plate and help the rookies or shut the f up. The rookies blow they only do car stops because they think they are in control until a gun is up in their face. They don’t even know how to right a report let alone a pc. You might not like the guy but tc does try to teach them. Like him or not safety is paramount for these guys.
    When was the last time District 8 FTO wrote a PC. TC does help, but unfortunately slugs give the guy a bad name. I asked and helped don't worry about who i am. TC is 10-8.

Unregistered
    When was the last time District 8 FTO wrote a PC. TC does help, but unfortunately slugs give the guy a bad name. I asked and helped don't worry about who i am. TC is 10-8.
    slugs don't give him a bad name, he does that on his own.

Unregistered
    He gave your wife a bad name, WHORE.

Unregistered
    He gave your wife a bad name, WHORE.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. typical TC response and shows that this tread is on point with who is really is.

Unregistered
    if he's so great why not put in to be an FTO again?he shouldn't have any 41s going off during his 40 that he blows off.

Unregistered
    if he's so great why not put in to be an FTO again?he shouldn't have any 41s going off during his 40 that he blows off.
    Welp if you heard pipe and help slug. You enjoy *****ing about nothing. Im sure you do nothing but 68's. You wouldn't 50 a stop. Shut up Rook-Vet.

Unregistered
    Welp if you heard pipe and help slug. You enjoy *****ing about nothing. Im sure you do nothing but 68's. You wouldn't 50 a stop. Shut up Rook-Vet.
    I do 68's from station all night long, don't tell me I don't do anything. when the monthly stats come out I'm always #1 in 68's pulled.

Unregistered
    I do 68's from station all night long, don't tell me I don't do anything. when the monthly stats come out I'm always #1 in 68's pulled.
    TC is the best

Unregistered
    Your boyfriend must be so proud of you.

Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast