Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 34
Page 34 of 81 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s all fun and games until someone gets ratted on. If you are on that shift be carful of the ratty rat that lurks the streets of Weston. It might be time to start carrying Rat traps in your unit. It’s getting out of hand out there in the mean streets of Weston. Protect yourself and stay safe...
    Put some cheese in his mailbox or soap in a pillow case LOL!

Unregistered
    Put some cheese in his mailbox or soap in a pillow case LOL!
    TC loves him so cheese. GO FUCCK YOURSELF TC.

Unregistered
    TC loves him so cheese. GO FUCCK YOURSELF TC.
    . And what happened in D10 that everyone is calling him a rat?

Unregistered
    . And what happened in D10 that everyone is calling him a rat?
    He was recording other deputies on his cell without there consent. Then brought the footage forth to command staff. Rattt boy. Watch out for him. If you think you are close with him he will snitch on you first chance he gets. All he does is cry to the Sgts about people on his shift first chance he gets. He talks crap behind people’s back... Idk what he is trying to accomplish or why he acts that way. He really has no reason to be that way. He works in D8 for crying out loud. I just don’t get it....

Unregistered
    He was recording other deputies on his cell without there consent. Then brought the footage forth to command staff. Rattt boy. Watch out for him. If you think you are close with him he will snitch on you first chance he gets. All he does is cry to the Sgts about people on his shift first chance he gets. He talks crap behind people’s back... Idk what he is trying to accomplish or why he acts that way. He really has no reason to be that way. He works in D8 for crying out loud. I just don’t get it....
    A Pu$$y a$$ coward, that’s who act that way.

Unregistered
    Typical Latino, angry that they are not Caucasian, act like they are around white deputies, hate black deputies, but at the end of the day, they stick with their DNA and want the white man to pay the price. They will marry Irish women to pretend they are white, but at the end of the day, we know what they are all about.

Unregistered
    Typical Latino, angry that they are not Caucasian, act like they are around white deputies, hate black deputies, but at the end of the day, they stick with their DNA and want the white man to pay the price. They will marry Irish women to pretend they are white, but at the end of the day, we know what they are all about.
    I’m not going to bring race into this. I am prejudice against rats tho. Hate em.. it’s not that he is Latino. It’s that he is part rat. I guess he can’t help being the way he is, It’s in his blood.

Unregistered
    He was recording other deputies on his cell without there consent. Then brought the footage forth to command staff. Rattt boy. Watch out for him. If you think you are close with him he will snitch on you first ichance he gets. All he does is cry to the Sgts about people on his shift first chance he gets. He talks crap behind people’s back... Idk what he is trying to accomplish or why he acts that way. He really has no reason to be that way. He works in D8 for crying out loud. I just don’t get it....
    Come on TC, that is not what happened at all and you know it. How about you tell these fine folks your history of RATTING? 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀 🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🐀🧀🧀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🧀🧀 🐀🐀🐀

Unregistered
    Come on TC, that is not what happened at all and you know it. How about you tell these fine folks your history of RATTING? 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀 🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🐀🧀🧀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🧀🧀 🐀🐀🐀
    Hahahahahahaha

Unregistered
    If he even blinks an eye, I will steal his cell phone and watch him panic like a Ratboy...

Page 34 of 81 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast