Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 35
Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical Latino, angry that they are not Caucasian, act like they are around white deputies, hate black deputies, but at the end of the day, they stick with their DNA and want the white man to pay the price. They will marry Irish women to pretend they are white, but at the end of the day, we know what they are all about.
    Todd is by far the biggest rat...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhisetgat View Post
    Who’s that deputy, former NY guy with the bad attitude. I think his name is Todd. Someone told me he’s a real tool, always complaining. I ran into him recently, and was told to stay away from him.
    Todd C, is a really good dude please leave him alone.

Unregistered
    I will after I steal his cell phone. I won't stop till I get it. Tell him to never leave it off his body. I WILL get it.

Unregistered
    I will after I steal his cell phone. I won't stop till I get it. Tell him to never leave it off his body. I WILL get it.
    Why his cell phone?

Unregistered
    Because he is a snitch. He tries to secretly photograph deputies. He does this so he can rat us out. He is a rat snitch.

Unregistered
    Because he is a snitch. He tries to secretly photograph deputies. He does this so he can rat us out. He is a rat snitch.
    Remember when Scott Israel did that? What a shitty leader. Maybe he learned it from him in training.

Unregistered
    Not butt hurt at all, just think you are a miserable disgusting person. I hope command moves you out soon. I hope they look into the bad arrest at Flanagan's. I hope they look into your BWC, and look at all the other deputies BWC that were there I hope they ask the manager how you asked if he wanted to remove the person because you were upset that he flipped you off. I hope the guy that you falsely arrested sues you. You can say whatever you want TC, you are a horrible person and don't deserve to wear the uniform. Its miserable disgusting people like you that make us all look bad. Just go away please.
    Why dont you go fondle the XO’s daughter again after you show her your toy helicopter sitting 10-6 at the highschool at 2 am lol you elf looking rat fak.

Unregistered
    Todd C, is a really good dude please leave him alone.
    Is there a cheese festival in town, I haven't seen TC and I'm worried.

Unregistered
    Tc is a rat...

Unregistered
    It was awesome that he was gone.

Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast