Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 13
Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TC don't let these guys draw you in. They are just jealous of you and can't stand the fact that you don't want to be their friends. I know how you feel working with a bunch of rookies that think they no all there is to know about LE. I worked in D11 when you were there and I know that you are a good LEO.
    Really TC like we all dont know that is you posting this^^^^. Good try !!!!

Unregistered
    Really TC like we all dont know that is you posting this^^^^. Good try !!!!

Its not TC, some us actually think he is a good Deputy and a great guy.

Unregistered
    Haha, then you are as stupid as him. If you think that is the quality of a good Deputy and a great guy you standards are extremely LOW

Unregistered
    Are you nuts this guy is a PUTZ and way below average Deputy. Thinks he is God’s gift to police work but has no clue on how talk to anybody.

Unregistered
    Are you nuts this guy is a PUTZ and way below average Deputy. Thinks he is God’s gift to police work but has no clue on how talk to anybody.
    I'm not sure how he talks to people is a good gauge. Show me one New Yorker that does know how to talk to people without sounding offensive! Now, if you want to talk about that fat gut and those XXXL shirts. He's looks like he just one cheeseburger away from heart attack or stroke. He's got the Bob L size gun belt going on.

Unregistered
    I'm not sure how he talks to people is a good gauge. Show me one New Yorker that does know how to talk to people without sounding offensive! Now, if you want to talk about that fat gut and those XXXL shirts. He's looks like he just one cheeseburger away from heart attack or stroke. He's got the Bob L size gun belt going on.
    True, and you are correct he has more food on his shirt than he does his plate....Fat slob.

Unregistered
    True, and you are correct he has more food on his shirt than he does his plate....Fat slob.
    Whoa, sounds like TC, doesn't it?

Unregistered
    Whoa, sounds like TC, doesn't it?
    TC uniform is always pressed and he looks very professional. He needs to be an FTD again to get these new guys into shape. These new FTD's want to be friends with these guys and are afraid to give them low numbers or hold them back a phase. Please TC considered putting back in for FTD, this agency needs veteran Deputies.

Unregistered
    TC uniform is always pressed and he looks very professional. He needs to be an FTD again to get these new guys into shape. These new FTD's want to be friends with these guys and are afraid to give them low numbers or hold them back a phase. Please TC considered putting back in for FTD, this agency needs veteran Deputies.
    Oh Please He is a slob! FTD now that is a bigger joke than being very professional...

Unregistered
    Your replies - all of you sound like idiots leave the guy alone and focus on your job

Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast