Is it true
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it true

Unregistered

Is it true

Someone told me they are in a class with a women Rotella. Is this his sister or cousin because no way the guy Rotella gave up his bachelor lifestyle!!!!! What poor soul married this XS seal wannabe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone told me they are in a class with a women Rotella. Is this his sister or cousin because no way the guy Rotella gave up his bachelor lifestyle!!!!! What poor soul married this XS seal wannabe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Who cares? Go read a book

Unregistered
    You must be obsessed with him bro you keep talking about him in almost every thread. Damn did he hurt you?????? Get over it already 😆

Unregistered
    You must be obsessed with him bro you keep talking about him in almost every thread. Damn did he hurt you?????? Get over it already 😆
    He’s a nice guy. He should of been a guidance counselor at a summer camp. In Vermont.

Unregistered
    He’s a nice guy. He should of been a guidance counselor at a summer camp. In Vermont.
    Who are you talking about?

Unregistered
    Who are you talking about?
    Camp counselor Rotella

Unregistered
    Camp counselor Rotella
    I don’t get the camp counselor part. Is that what she used to do? Is she from Vermont?

Unregistered

Nice guy

I don’t get the camp counselor part. Is that what she used to do? Is she from Vermont?
    It’s a he first of all. He’s a nice guy. Reminds me of a camp counselor trying to make a happy difference in the world. There was a movie with.Bill Murray acting as a summer camp counselor. I do t know the name of the movie but I could see rotella working at that camp he’s that much of a Boy Scout. I mean that in a good way he’s a nice guy.

Unregistered
    It’s a he first of all. He’s a nice guy. Reminds me of a camp counselor trying to make a happy difference in the world. There was a movie with.Bill Murray acting as a summer camp counselor. I do t know the name of the movie but I could see rotella working at that camp he’s that much of a Boy Scout. I mean that in a good way he’s a nice guy.
    The movie was called meatballs and it was camp North Star you should watch it it’s a classic. It kind of reminds me of bso because they were like a substandard camp but there were a few people that worked there that made a difference and did some good things.

Unregistered
    There’s a woman Rotella too. I just seen her in CST school with a bunch of other jokes. CST school with half the class with guts hanging over there belts, girls who shouldn’t be cops (woman Rotella), feds lol, old dudes, parkland deps etc etc
    Never met her but I guess she seems nice based off her man’s subordinates trying to flirt with her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast